When would you stop considering someone as newbie to anime?

DarkAngel

V.I.P. Member
when they watch certain number of anime?
or when they try to get more anime recommendations? so how would you judge someone?

Probably when they know what they are talking about.
There is no point in checking the number of anime they have watched but the way they think about anime matters.

Well, there is no point.
If someone wants recommendations we will give them and that's it. We don't have to consider whether they are new to anime or not.

Well, there is no point.
If someone wants recommendations we will give them and that's it. We don't have to consider whether they are new to anime or not.
if someone watched just 1-2 anime and judges it , then i can't sit still lol
they need to explore different genres, different studios and cgi and other different animation style and then they are no longer newbies. this is how i feel deep inside.

I would say that it would be time to stop considering someone as being a newbie to anime when they are able to sit and have a conversation with you about anime and they know exactly what they are talking about and they can also make references to anime they have seen when talking to you about it. Some people can sit and watch 1 - 2 anime episodes and feel they are not longer a newbie but it would go by how much they know more than how many they have watched.

I would say that it would be time to stop considering someone as being a newbie to anime when they are able to sit and have a conversation with you about anime and they know exactly what they are talking about and they can also make references to anime they have seen when talking to you about it. Some people can sit and watch 1 - 2 anime episodes and feel they are not longer a newbie but it would go by how much they know more than how many they have watched.
that's true lol
and watching just 1 or 2 wouldn't make them understand what anime got to offer lol. i am sure of that.

As long as they know what they are talking about, I don't really care how many anime they watch. They don't have to be accurate all the time as well but they need to be able to understand the core of the anime, without any prejudice.

As long as they know what they are talking about, I don't really care how many anime they watch. They don't have to be accurate all the time as well but they need to be able to understand the core of the anime, without any prejudice.
true lol
but if they watch a small amount of anime only, then they will never have the knowledge of what other anime could be

Back