what's weong?!

X-Caster

This site is pissing me off. Something's wrong. It's like you changed something and didn't notify anyone. I can't seem to post a comment and also when I try to go to a tread it says FORBIDDEN!!!! What have you done mods!#!###!!! :mad:

They've implemented some authentication system for when you post. You have to select the number the website tells you to select (right above the comment box) and then you can post. I guess so that bots can't spam here. But it doesn't seem to be implemented in this section.

X-Caster said:
This site is pissing me off. Something's wrong. It's like you changed something and didn't notify anyone. I can't seem to post a comment and also when I try to go to a tread it says FORBIDDEN!!!! What have you done mods!#!###!!! :mad:

Oi Oi....You are trying to send multiple requests to the server kiddo >.>

:sigh:

A "3" second time gap is required between "2" requests.In other words..you will have to wait for 3 seconds between 2 requests :p

We used black magic to prevent you from posting. Just kidding XDDD

It is like they said. Go to the announcements and site updates section for more information :p

smoker said:
>.> i know

it is pissing me off too....403 error :mad:

It will only happen if you try to open multiple threads from a single section. You'll have to wait for three seconds. We wanted to stop the spammers T.T

Back