What would you pick?

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
So, what would you choose if you ever have to pick one software? Will you go for a free software or will you pick a paid software?

These days, free softwares offer really cool features just like a paid software.

It's actually no big deal considering today's motto which is, "let's go for open source".

As for me, I would go for a free software. The actual Photoshop software isn't that cheap(I am not talking about cracked versions here) and I don't think, I would ever need one(paid software that is).

So what about you guys? What would you choose?

I choose open source :3
If the software is really good, I don't mind paying for it. After all the developers need to get something for all the work they put into it.

Shaurya said:
I choose open source :3
If the software is really good, I don't mind paying for it. After all the developers need to get something for all the work they put into it.

Good intentions :D
Well, we all need something or the other to survive :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
Good intentions :D
Well, we all need something or the other to survive :D

If everything is opensource, how am I supposed to survive o_O I'll need money to live ._.

Shaurya said:
I don't want to live without computer science :mad:
You seem quite obsessed with programming.
What is your goal? Do you plan to work in a company or do you want to develop open source software? :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
You seem quite obsessed with programming.
What is your goal? Do you plan to work in a company or do you want to develop open source software? :D

Yes I am.
My goal huh? I guess that would be to get a hammer and smash my sister's old laptop :full:

Shaurya said:
Yes I am.
My goal huh? I guess that would be to get a hammer and smash my sister's old laptop :full:

What kind of goal is that? You know that she will make you even regret thinking like that. Right? :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
What kind of goal is that? You know that she will make you even regret thinking like that. Right? :D

That is just a good for nothing junk box now XDD I wonder how long she is going to keep that with her :evil2:

Shaurya said:
That is just a good for nothing junk box now XDD I wonder how long she is going to keep that with her :evil2:

It served her for four whole years.
She loves her laptops :D

Shaurya said:
And I feel like stepping on it. That is all there is to it :full:

Sleeping one thing but stepping is....
You better watch out for your sister today :D
Just a friendly advice. She seem to like the mitsuhashi's strangling move :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
Sleeping one thing but stepping is....
You better watch out for your sister today :D
Just a friendly advice. She seem to like the mitsuhashi's strangling move :D

Yeah yeah. Oh! I am so scared. What am I supposed to do? :evil2: