What would you like to see more in anime? Flip Phone or smart phone?

Lol i mean.. phones? I want more of this
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

come on grung.
i do get when you give me weird answers to my posts which don't make sense but the other posts,i don't get it

lol what?
Example :
Guy A : hey bro.. did you watch the latest episode of -xyz-??
Guy B : yes bro it's so cool!
Guy A : yeah.. and Rina wow she's dancing bro, dancing!
Guy B : wooohoo yea she's make me crazy! I love her dance

Example 2 :
Guy A : yeah.. and Rina wow she's using flip phone!
Guy B : wooohoo yea she's make me crazy! I love when she write text with her flip phone

Now which one is more realistic?

Depends on the time frame> If it is set in the early 200s them I would expect to see a flip phone.
that's really cool kaden.
it gives more realistic nature for the anime.
You do and don’t? Which is it?
what?did you really not get it even this time grung or just trying to make fun of the lady here?
Example :
Guy A : yeah.. and Rina wow she's dancing bro, dancing!
Guy B : wooohoo yea she's make me crazy! I love her dance

Example 2 :
Guy A : yeah.. and Rina wow she's using flip phone!
Guy B : wooohoo yea she's make me crazy! I love when she write text with her flip phone

Now which one is more realistic?
what? lol

First you said you did get it, then you said you don’t get it.
am i being put to a test or being made fun of?
half of the time i don't get which one is it. i get the weird answers when my posts make sense and when i don't check my typos.
i don't get the weird answers when my posts don't have any typos which you just dislike them for being nonsensical

am i being put to a test or being made fun of?
half of the time i don't get which one is it. i get the weird answers when my posts make sense and when i don't check my typos.
i don't get the weird answers when my posts don't have any typos which you just dislike them for being nonsensical
It’s neither.

Most of the time it’s because you made a shit thread, so you get a shitpost as an answer. It’s not so much the typos, unless it’s egregiously bad to where I don’t know wtf you’re trying to say.

It’s neither.

Most of the time it’s because you made a shit thread, so you get a shitpost as an answer. It’s not so much the typos, unless it’s egregiously bad to where I don’t know wtf you’re trying to say.
shit post?
i give it some thought before posting grung

finally a different answer. for all the anime?
I don't really care. I suppose it would have to fit the character's social status and financial abilities. If we are talking about teenagers from poor of middle-class families, they should have basic (midrange) smartphones, you know, like what most mobile operators offer for the basic plan. If the characters are rich, they would probably have the latest flagships, like the iPhones or the best Huawei or Samsung.

I don't really care. I suppose it would have to fit the character's social status and financial abilities. If we are talking about teenagers from poor of middle-class families, they should have basic (midrange) smartphones, you know, like what most mobile operators offer for the basic plan. If the characters are rich, they would probably have the latest flagships, like the iPhones or the best Huawei or Samsung.
Tbh, in places like America and Japan, you can get iPhones for well below retail price, especially if you don’t want/need the newest model. You can get one for free if you sign a contract. Then there’s the trade-in values. With the high percentage of ownership rates, it’s not only rich people owning them.

At 49% smartphone owners in Japan being iPhone owners, it’s not out of the realm of believability that some average income anime character owns an iPhone.

You’re also not going to see Huawei or Samsung ownership in Japan due to their notorious racism towards other East Asian countries. Though that’s not unusual in East Asia in general.

So as a Japanese American, it’s really not weird for me to see random characters in an anime pulling out an iPhone because of how common they are.

Last edited:
Back