what went wrong with bleach?

Nintenex

the anime use to be on pare with naruto and still is but as much anymore, what made it fall off? they also stopped making episodes for it, why si that, i never got an explanation for why bleach stopped making episodes.

After the Aizen vs Ichigo fight there were no chapters to animate, so they made a filler arc. That always makes the popularity drop. Then they animated fullbringer arc which was as bad as a filler, so the popularity went on down. And since they had no manga to animate and they couldn't risk putting in more fillers they decided to stop. A wise decision in my opinion =)

Sindar said:
After the Aizen vs Ichigo fight there were no chapters to animate, so they made a filler arc. That always makes the popularity drop. Then they animated fullbringer arc which was as bad as a filler, so the popularity went on down. And since they had no manga to animate and they couldn't risk putting in more fillers they decided to stop. A wise decision in my opinion =)

Well, something related to innocence would always work out.
Do you remember the episode where kageshini, the sword had to take care of a little boy?
Still, I hope they will pick this up pretty soon :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, something related to innocence would always work out.
Do you remember the episode where kageshini, the sword had to take care of a little boy?
Still, I hope they will pick this up pretty soon :D

I remember that there was that episode, but that's about it. I didn't like Zanpakuto Rebellion arc.

what i heard was

the author was on break due to health reasons so manga was stopped for some time and anime to.now manga is ongoing

smoker said:
what i heard was

the author was on break due to health reasons so manga was stopped for some time and anime to.now manga is ongoing

Tite Kubo was? I mean, I remember him taking a month off every now and then, but that happens with all manga artists. You sure you are not mixing it with Hunter Hunter manga, where Yoshihiro Togashi did stop the series several times because of his health problems?

Sindar said:
Tite Kubo was? I mean, I remember him taking a month off every now and then, but that happens with all manga artists. You sure you are not mixing it with Hunter Hunter manga, where Yoshihiro Togashi did stop the series several times because of his health problems?

no,i'm not mixing anything.Someone told me this long time back.

Sindar said:
I remember that there was that episode, but that's about it. I didn't like Zanpakuto Rebellion arc.

Well, is there any reason for your dislike for this zanpakuto rebellion arc?
I dislike sudden fillers in the middle of an arc :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, is there any reason for your dislike for this zanpakuto rebellion arc?
I dislike sudden fillers in the middle of an arc :D

I guess they didn't give me something to like it for =) It's not like I hate it, just not something I would watch to watch. Its funny that Zanpakuto Rebellion was what I started watching Bleach with. At the time it was as far as English dub went and I just started watching new dubbed episodes as they were coming out. Then after a while I went back and saw the show in the more proper order :D

Well it was hard to deal with the fillers and after around the 100th episode it just gets bad. At least they could've wait for the manga to be writen or just work more on the story, in the end it was a smart decision to stop.

The last two filler arcs for Bleach were pretty popular though, a little more than the cannon stuff. It was the full bringer arc that made it go down along with the disappointing 4th movie. Kubo got screwed on both projects which reflected in the source material and well, don't rush a series.

Sindar said:
I guess they didn't give me something to like it for =) It's not like I hate it, just not something I would watch to watch. Its funny that Zanpakuto Rebellion was what I started watching Bleach with. At the time it was as far as English dub went and I just started watching new dubbed episodes as they were coming out. Then after a while I went back and saw the show in the more proper order :D

That's really interesting.
Zanpaktou arc isn't the best arc at all. I am glad that you didn't drop bleach after watching it for a while :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
That's really interesting.
Zanpaktou arc isn't the best arc at all. I am glad that you didn't drop bleach after watching it for a while :D

Yeah, I'm glad too =) By the way, I don't know if you would be interested in that, but in new manga chapters two characters from Zanpakuto Rebellion make an appearance. Kubo made character designs fir all the zanpakuto spirits for that arc, and guess he liked some of the characters he created enough to put them in the manga =)

Sindar said:
Yeah, I'm glad too =) By the way, I don't know if you would be interested in that, but in new manga chapters two characters from Zanpakuto Rebellion make an appearance. Kubo made character designs fir all the zanpakuto spirits for that arc, and guess he liked some of the characters he created enough to put them in the manga =)

Aren't fillers created by anime makers?
How can kubo create fillers?

Star_Of_Hope said:
Aren't fillers created by anime makers?
How can kubo create fillers?

He was asked to make character designs for zanpakuto spirits, that is how he got involved I guess =)

The manga is still running right? Is it good enough to read? I mean I Don't want to get into it and find out it's bad.

Sindar said:
He was asked to make character designs for zanpakuto spirits, that is how he got involved I guess =)

Interesting :D
I don't he used those designs anywhere else in the manga. Isn't that right?
I am not a manga reader, so I can't say that for certain.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Interesting :D
I don't he used those designs anywhere else in the manga. Isn't that right?
I am not a manga reader, so I can't say that for certain.

No, he didn't use them up till recently. That is why I found it interesting that he finally decided to bring a few of them into his story =)

Sindar said:
No, he didn't use them up till recently. That is why I found it interesting that he finally decided to bring a few of them into his story =)

I see.
So, are you a manga reader?
Is it true that bleach is about to end too?

Star_Of_Hope said:
I see.
So, are you a manga reader?
Is it true that bleach is about to end too?

I read Bleach, yeah.

No, I don't see any signs of the manga ending. You can't tell with Bleach though, the story makes no sense =)

Back