What was your favorite thing about bleach?

I was looking up some animes to watch and came across Bleach but I've never heard of it and I wanted to know what your favorite thing was about it. Maybe I'll start watching it depending on what I hear. :)

I would say when high level characters come in at the right time, some times like a boss and just start thrashing everything in sight.

I loved the idea of Bleach's depiction of "Soul Reapers" or "Gods of Death" and Hollows, Not to mention the "Plot" is quite large. I kid I honestly wish they did more with Tatsuki as she was my favorite character.

OH almost forgot, The idea of a "Soul" in a blade is not too far off. The blacksmiths would pour their all blood and sweat into their creations to say they don't have a soul would be FALSE.

Made me GIDDY when the Zanpakuto ark came out.

Ace said:
I loved the idea of Bleach's depiction of "Soul Reapers" or "Gods of Death" and Hollows, Not to mention the "Plot" is quite large. I kid I honestly wish they did more with Tatsuki as she was my favorite character.

OH almost forgot, The idea of a "Soul" in a blade is not too far off. The blacksmiths would pour their all blood and sweat into their creations to say they don't have a soul would be FALSE.

Made me GIDDY when the Zanpakuto ark came out.

bleach had a lot of good things going for it, it sadly had too many characters and not enough development. It really had to go the way of One piece in terms of lengthen to properly do everything.

Demon_skeith said:
bleach had a lot of good things going for it, it sadly had too many characters and not enough development. It really had to go the way of One piece in terms of lengthen to properly do everything.

Considering Tite Kubo had to end it cause of the producers yea

my favorite thing about bleach is their appearance. those black robes remind me of japan's traditional clothes and i think they are called kimonos but i could be wrong.

Well, just to make a point, there are many things I like about bleach.
It's one of my favorite anime. I liked Rukia's interactions with Ichigo a lot.

Back