What video editing software do you use?

I rarely use the latest Windows Movie Maker because I think the interface for it is rather tedious and its features become limited after a while, so I use Adobe Premiere Pro for a lot more of my video editing. I think that the software is a lot better and you can do so much more with it. :D

It's not often that I use video editing software but when I go it's usually Windows Movie Maker.

I use Sony Vegas Pro 13, when I actually have to render something.

This program requires a good CPU. If you don't have a good CPU, It will just kill your CPU slowly over time.

i am using camtasia, its not good but not too bad...
Now a days i stopped all work e.g. making videos, image editing and etc...
may be i becoming too lazy... :(

On my Macbook, I use iMovie. It works pretty nicely and has a lot of cool effects I can implement into my videos--or movies. It's simple to use as well. I have only used it a handful of time for personal videos like a Q and A and 20 Random facts about me. But, it was a pretty neat experience given it was the first time I've ever done something like that.

I always used Windows Movie Maker and I never had a single issue so far with that software. Lately, I tried Sony Vegas Pro 14 but that software is IMPOSSIBLE to be used by a total noob and you need to practice many weeks or even months even watching to youtube tutorials. It's not an intuitive software but it's very professional with lots of effects.

xXInfectedXx said:
I use Windows Movie Maker to edit my videos. This tool is very easy and simple to use.

Yep so do I. Only thing though is when I save my vids they don't play on dvds only computers. I really wish that I could figure out how to fix that

Back