What the fk are they doing to my Dragon Ball series?

Burnsy

V.I.P. Member
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFLt45xK3kU

I think I'm gonna be sick. I was looking forward to this too.

Goku beat the strongest humans in the world, villains in the galaxy, universe ending threats and gods themselves BuT HE's nEVER fACed A thREAt liKE ThE MaFia beFoRe!!

Oh dear... I haven't caught up with Super yet so I don't really know what's going on but yeah...

gemxtria said:
Oh dear... I haven't caught up with Super yet so I don't really know what's going on but yeah...

It's great at the start, becomes a little worse then gets good again and falls off a cliff for the entire last arc.

It seems the longer a show goes on, the writers struggle to get a good story written. I'm not sure how The Mafia will tie in really to the storyline. Since it's not out yet, I haven't seen too many people writing reviews on their thoughts. From the trailer though, it doesn't seem like this will be a good one at all. But sometimes we get surprised.

Super has been a bit of an all over the place show in general. Because the first couple of arcs were well-known thanks the movies, they were a bit boring, The ToP and even the prelim were good, and then it goes weird again. Just not sure where to stand on Super as a whole, personally. I love DB, but it's been quite a bit to adapt to.

They made the show for kids again and killed much of it's raw ness. There's fights where it springs up again and even exceeds the best of DBZ but overall it's a much more lukewarm show.

Burnsy said:
They made the show got kids again and killed much of it's raw ness. There's fights where it springs up again and even exceeds the best of DBZ but overall it's a much more lukewarm show.

Back