What is your internet speed?

As i know, Asking this types of Topics count in spam... correct me if am wrong...
i have a paid forum before 1 year ago.. its died because i didn't have time to maintain. :( in that forum these types of topics not allowed...

Yaiba said:
As i know, Asking this types of Topics count in spam... correct me if am wrong...
i have a paid forum before 1 year ago.. its died because i didn't have time to maintain. :( in that forum these types of topics not allowed...

It's not spam and it's an off-topic section.
I don't know what sort of forum you had but this is a cool forum.

Yaiba said:

Well, it doesn't really count as spam as it has been posted under an appropriate section......

Yato said:
It's not spam and it's an off-topic section.
I don't know what sort of forum you had but this is a cool forum.

MadaraUchiha said:
Well, it doesn't really count as spam as it has been posted under an appropriate section......

I had a paid to post forum :p

Well i think SPAM in SPAM section is not SPAM and yeah my speed is not as fast as yours HERO

how do you get that much speed mine 4MBps down and 1MBps up

Servo said:
Well i think SPAM in SPAM section is not SPAM and yeah my speed is not as fast as yours HERO

how do you get that much speed mine 4MBps down and 1MBps up

None of us got that much speed and you are not only one feeling jealous here.
Even gods have feelings.

MadaraUchiha said:
I see......Well, it's not really spam here.....

Now i want to Make an IT Community, i spend lot of $$ on this time... Just by a new Web hosting, domain name and etc.
Hope i will success in my plan

Apparently, my internet is really bad at the moment. I've also got a ton of stuff running right now. World of Warcraft, Google Hangouts, and like 20 browser tabs are open and running on my computer. Oh, and I'm downloading a patch too. I have multiple networks as well, especially when I'm at my in-law's house as they have 5-g enabled networks. Those are much better than mine. :(

If you think your internet connection speed is all for its own biz, just look at my normal speed and you die for the shock:
4926521850.png

Daexto95 said:
If you think your internet connection speed is all for its own biz, just look at my normal speed and you die for the shock:
4926521850.png

where do you live bro?
that pic is horrible xD

Sebastian said:
where do you live bro?
that pic is horrible xD

Italian internet connection are always like mine here. Especially from ISP like Vodafone and in the South Italy.
I live in Sicily, Italy... it's a nice place but... we still don't have optical fiber lines.

Daexto95 said:
Italian internet connection are always like mine here. Especially from ISP like Vodafone and in the South Italy.
I live in Sicily, Italy... it's a nice place but... we still don't have optical fiber lines.

that's sad bro.
i hope someday you will get a greater speed.

Back