What is the first anime that made you pick up a manga?

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
So, the title pretty says what I meant. As for me, that would be kyo kara ore wa. I read all the 366 chapters and loved every second of it.

So, what about you guys?

Naruto. After I caught up, I read the manga till it got over.
Attack on Titan too. I read like 20 chapters(it's a monthly manga, so each chapter has 50 pages), but I dropped it.

MadaraUchiha said:
Naruto. After I caught up, I read the manga till it got over.
Attack on Titan too. I read like 20 chapters(it's a monthly manga, so each chapter has 50 pages), but I dropped it.

Seriously naruto?
I never expected that. Especially from you ma-chan. So, how is AOT manga? Is it good?

Claraviolet said:
Seriously naruto?
I never expected that. Especially from you ma-chan. So, how is AOT manga? Is it good?

Why not? It's the first anime I've ever watched, and every other anime I watched during that time completely adapted their manga from beginning to end. I really loved Naruto and wanted to know how it continued.
I read whatever chapters AoT season 2 covered, and it was good. Though, the art-style was not.

ScarletSaber said:
Pokemon XD Well I dint know it was an anime technically. And then Naruto.

You read pokemon manga? O.O
How was it? And naruto? :sigh: Like brother like sister

Of course. I introduced Madara to anime. Pokemon manga was weird and complex. I decided manga's just not my thing.

ScarletSaber said:
Of course. I introduced Madara to anime. Pokemon manga was weird and complex. I decided manga's just not my thing.

I see. Ma-chan is a good kid and ended up loving anime *-*

Not really. I've been following One Piece, I also watch animes that madara recommends and whichever good ones come out in each season.

ScarletSaber said:
Not really. I've been following One Piece, I also watch animes that madara recommends and whichever good ones come out in each season.

Oh....did you watch Haikyuu by any chance? *-*
It's in ma-chan's list but he is not going to watch it anytime soon >.>

Back