What is one thing that you miss doing?

Mansi14

As we grow, we all certainly have to give up on doing something...
So what do you guys miss doing?
I kind of miss being crafty and artistic xD
I used to make a lot of things and draw and paint but if I try it now it seems really exhausting... Looks like my creativity has rotten a lot since then (_ _)

You would make great things so don't let this phase get you down. I miss my carefree childhood

Nel said:
You would make great things so don't let this phase get you down. I miss my carefree childhood

Thanks Nel. It really feels good to know you've still stuck here with your, even though dying, optimism :angel:
Carefree childhood I know ::(
All we had to do was cry, eat, sleep, repeat! xD
Were you a mischievous kid? :p

Mansi14 said:
Thanks Nel. It really feels good to know you've still stuck here with your, even though dying, optimism :angel:
Carefree childhood I know ::(
All we had to do was cry, eat, sleep, repeat! xD
Were you a mischievous kid? :p
I was an okay kid. I like this place as it's quite and people can notice you for who you are . What about you? Are you a mischievous kid?

Nel said:
I was an okay kid. I like this place as it's quite and people can notice you for who you are . What about you? Are you a mischievous kid?

I have always been a nice, quiet kid (_ _)

The question has made me nostalgic. I miss my sweet old days when I used to play games with my school friends. These busy working days have turned my life to a robot.

Back