What is not one piece

NightBaron

This is my take on what is NOT one piece

*please note that these are purely my thoughts and mere speculation, whatever i write is definitely not conclusive

1.The Strawhat
- this is number one on my list because a large part of the fandom thinks that the Sh is one piece,but i don't really think so at all
because firstly it makes no sense, think about it roger sent millions to the sea and risked their lives knowing that none of them can get it
either roger was a lunatic who wanted to commit the perfect mass murder or the Sh is not one piece
secondly it will be very lame and cliche

2.Sentimental values or other things like that
- absolutely no for this one,again lame and cliche
I cannot give u an explanation but one piece is not this definitely

3.Destruction of red line
-now this one is a super popular theory floating around the internet that one piece is a plan to blow up the red line and make an all blue
yeah this kinda makes sense but then again blowing up the red line has its own benefits and disadvantages, i am not gonna say what are those but if the WG opposed this plan in the void century , i can't really blame Wg and say that the Wg did a bad thing

4.Special requirements to get one piece
-this point is somewhat off-topic but i'd like to mention it
many ppl think that one must meet certain requirements to get to one piece like
they should be a D. or must be able to hear the voice of things, needs the Sh as a key to get to one piece and so on
I really don't think so, it would be so unfair on so many people who set out with a dream to find the one piece
the reasons are basically the same as mentioned in the first point

this all that i can think of rite now
well if u know of something other than these that can be one piece or
any other popular theories please mention them and i'd be happy to share my thoughts

wHPCjI2.jpg

One Piece might not even exist according to me.World's greatest treasure ...give me a break!

This is a great thread with really cool views baron :D you are keeping your word huh? That's great :D welcome back detective

That's a nice theory you got there byron excellency xd
As for me, one piece would be the coolest diamond XD

I guess we needed to be clear of those things! Thanks!

But you see...
I also believe in theory of the destruction of red line...
Can you explain why that isn't applicable?

In the end. I don't actually care about what is One Piece :p
After all...if one piece is achieved that will make the series come to an end...(not really..as madara always says...it has the potential of going forever..but it HAS to come to an end..and maybe after some post luffy-became-pirate-king arc it will end....??_??)

Mansi14 said:

But you see...

After all...if one piece is achieved that will make the series come to an end...(not really..as madara always says...it has the potential of going forever..but it HAS to come to an end..and maybe after some post luffy-became-pirate-king arc it will end....??_??)

I never said that "OP has the potential to go on forever"..........I only said that "OP has the potential to go on for more than 20 years, if Oda does not reduce its quality".............

MadaraUchiha said:
Mansi14 said:

But you see...

I never said that "OP has the potential to go on forever"..........I only said that "OP has the potential to go on for more than 20 years, if Oda does not reduce its quality".............
Is that so? Well sorry for my misunderstanding then :sneak:

Mansi14 said:

But you see...

NightBaron said:
Mansi14 said:

But you see...

Yeah...I suppose that I have forgotten what the actual theory of red line destruction was :what:
But yeah...What you are saying is also correct :p

Mansi14 said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Mansi14 said:

But you see...

Is that so? Well sorry for my misunderstanding then :sneak:

It's alright..........Everyone tends to do that time and again..........

Back