What do you do to start your day?

My day starts haphazardly. Lol :laugh:

Actually, where I do work it works in a shift. So while in morning shift I have to go around 7am and work upto 3 pm and on evening shift I have to work from 3 pm till 10 pm. So, when I am having evening shift I wake up late in the morning around 9am. :happy1:

Mine is simple. Get out of bed, shower, dressed and set off. I'm usually out the house in 20-30 mins of waking up

First thing I do in the morning is 'thank my grand creator for the life given to me. Then after that, I complete my morning chores, then use my phone to access the internet.

Razor1911 said:
My day starts haphazardly. Lol :laugh:

Actually, where I do work it works in a shift. So while in morning shift I have to go around 7am and work upto 3 pm and on evening shift I have to work from 3 pm till 10 pm. So, when I am having evening shift I wake up late in the morning around 9am. :happy1:

Even though it's hectic don't you find a few minutes to do something that brightens your day up?

DiamondDust said:
Skipping prayer is a sin, so of course it helps my day to be better

Oh wow that's an amazing way to look at life.
I wish @blackangel were here to read that...she would love it

gemxtria said:
Mine is simple. Get out of bed, shower, dressed and set off. I'm usually out the house in 20-30 mins of waking up

Hmmm I'm not sure lol
I kill ants lol
I totally agree with you.
Humans are nothing but show offs in the circle of life.
They don't give a darn about the poor living things out there. just take whatever whenever and not care about who suffers

Blackrose said:
Hmmm I'm not sure lol
I kill ants lol
I totally agree with you.
Humans are nothing but show offs in the circle of life.
They don't give a darn about the poor living things out there. just take whatever whenever and not care about who suffers

Blackrose said:
Oh wow that's an amazing way to look at life.
I wish @blackangel were here to read that...she would love it

Nothing, i'll listen to music on the drive in... but prayer wise, i'm not a religious person. Christianity is a dying thing in the UK it seems

lol it does seem that way huh
there's a serious rise in violence all over the world right now and many people don't even know about it.
I do hope that we will be able to create a brighter future for the little ones cuz this isn't a world I want my kids growing up in

gemxtria said:
Nothing, i'll listen to music on the drive in... but prayer wise, i'm not a religious person. Christianity is a dying thing in the UK it seems

Doesn't have to be prayer..music is good to
It's actually one of my things...it's like my medicine for bad days lol

Blackrose said:
lol it does seem that way huh
there's a serious rise in violence all over the world right now and many people don't even know about it.
I do hope that we will be able to create a brighter future for the little ones cuz this isn't a world I want my kids growing up in

Doesn't have to be prayer..music is good to
It's actually one of my things...it's like my medicine for bad days lol

Yeah, I too wish we really understand what is happening surrounding us.

@gemxtria

I usually start my day out as I mean for the day to go on. I tend to get up, make a drink and grab something to eat if I am feeling up to eating at the time and then take my time waking up before getting ready for the day ahead.

I try to keep all my days positive but that is not always possible because life can just sometimes be horrible regardless of what you do and how you start it.

Back