What browser extensions do you use?

Alexander

At the moment, I don't use any browser extensions for my internet browser, Google chrome. I may consider using them in the future.

Adblock Plus.
Dark Skin for Youtube.
Tampermonkey for UserScripts, such as 'Anti-Adblock-Killer' which removes fx, the adblock warning on Kissanime streaming service.
BetterTTV for Twitch.Tv.

I don't use any extensions. I would like to add an extension that removes adds from Youtube videos, though.

Well, thank you for disabling those ads on this website.
We only display ads from google adsense.
Your little story is interesting and I can understand the discomfort but for us there is no other way to generate revenue and clara wants to increase the amount of resources again which is going to cost a ton :(

Well, that's good and I do know that pain :D

Demon_skeith said:
ad block, flash block, dark page and a security addon.

Do you use chrome browser or some other browser?
Why do you use that browser? and that many blockers. why would you need that many blockers?

using extensions make browser slower so i am not using any extensions. However if i really need a extension then i will remove it after use.. and make my browser clean & faster :)

The only extension I use is a VPN one to change my IP. Other than that, I don't use any browser extensions.

Only those that comes with softwares tto integrate with browser like IDM , Skype etc other than that I very rarely use add blocker

Currently, I use

LastPass Password manager: features include a built-in password generator choosing up to 30+ characters, Autofill for websites of your choice & more.
Lightshot and gyazo: Currently I have both only for the fact that I'm trying to see which one I like better.
uBlock Origin: For the most part I've loved this app if there's an ad that's not blocked you can manually block it which is nice.

Must have: Ad-block, Tin-Eye Reverse Image Search.
I also have active ATM: Page Analytics, WebMeme[ webmemes.org(derp)]

Actually I'm using Mainichi extension which gives me a new Japanese word a day to learn each time I open a new window or tab. That's really useful for those who're learning Japanese. I don't use other extensions because I'm scared for my privacy and because I do not need any of them so far!

Back