What are you watching?

Star_Of_Hope said:
I am going to save this list :D I had dropped baccano and I had seen Fullmetal,Fairy tail,Yu yu Hakusho.

Shaurya's list is similar to my list :D
That is the reason why I asked you for more recommendations.

Okay, hope at least some of those anime won't disappoint you :whistle:

Shaurya said:
I am going to watch it soon >. <
Well in a couple of years at least :whoosh2:

I am not really serious about making you watch thins series : D It is good show, but if it was not one of the first anime I've seen I don't think I have would be that big of a fan =)

smoker said:
currently watching fate/zero

I really can't understand it

From what I've heard, you have to watch Fate/Stay Night in order to understand some of the stuff.

Sindar said:
I am not really serious about making you watch thins series : D It is good show, but if it was not one of the first anime I've seen I don't think I have would be that big of a fan =)
I intend to watch it anyway :p
Some of my first anime are Naruto, Bleach and FMA =)

Star_Of_Hope said:
@[Sindar] you haven't said anything about your current watching anime :D
I am curious about your list.

I am watching a few shows from the current season - Aldnoah.Zero (a mecha show, pretty good one), Sailor Moon: Crystal (new adaptation of the Sailor Moon manga, kinda okey anime, but nothing spectacular), Psycho-Pass (a really well done sci-fi anime, first episode seriously impressed me), Tokyo Ghoul (a pretty dark series with supernatural elements, almost horror).

Also I am watching Golgo 13, which is something I would not recommend anyone here to try, and A Certain Magical Index, which I don't know yet how I feel about.

By the way, you said you dropped Baccano. Why did you, if that is not a secret? I am curious because it is a pretty short anime, and not that boring, so I wonder why =)

Shaurya said:
I intend to watch it anyway :p
Some of my first anime are Naruto, Bleach and FMA =)

It must be an interesting experience, you have been watching Naruto and Bleach since forever ago and they are still going =) At least in manga form they are.

Sindar said:
I am watching a few shows from the current season - Aldnoah.Zero (a mecha show, pretty good one), Sailor Moon: Crystal (new adaptation of the Sailor Moon manga, kinda okey anime, but nothing spectacular), Psycho-Pass (a really well done sci-fi anime, first episode seriously impressed me), Tokyo Ghoul (a pretty dark series with supernatural elements, almost horror).

Also I am watching Golgo 13, which is something I would not recommend anyone here to try, and A Certain Magical Index, which I don't know yet how I feel about.

By the way, you said you dropped Baccano. Why did you, if that is not a secret? I am curious because it is a pretty short anime, and not that boring, so I wonder why =)

I have tried sailor moon before.It reminds me of some cartoon.I can't recall the other one's name at the moment.

I have dropped it after watching 5 episodes or so. The main character is really childish with all those "hero poses"

But all is good if you are enjoying it :D
Try Natsume yuujinchou. That's my recommendation for you :D

completed watching capeta just now ^_^....its soo good to refresh childhood memories :)

planning to watch kinghts of sodonia or baki the grappler

Star_Of_Hope said:
I have tried sailor moon before.It reminds me of some cartoon.I can't recall the other one's name at the moment.

I have dropped it after watching 5 episodes or so. The main character is really childish with all those "hero poses"

But all is good if you are enjoying it :D
Try Natsume yuujinchou. That's my recommendation for you :D

Sure, Natsume Yuujinchou is already on my list =)

Sindar said:
It must be an interesting experience, you have been watching Naruto and Bleach since forever ago and they are still going =) At least in manga form they are.
Not really. I stopped watching Naruto a while ago and I am not reading Bleach. Kinda makes me feel that I've stopped caring about my first anime -_-

Shaurya said:
Sindar said:
Not really. I stopped watching Naruto a while ago and I am not reading Bleach. Kinda makes me feel that I've stopped caring about my first anime -_-

I think a lot of people feel that way because of how naruto has been progressing especially in the manga.

Shaurya said:

Aw, that sounds sad (> . >)

TheRealOne said:
I think a lot of people feel that way because of how naruto has been progressing especially in the manga.
I do intend to read bleach sometime soon but Naruto is a completely different matter. The war seems to be dragging on forever and I am getting bored. :sleepy:

Dont read it. Its not worth it. It used to be good but progressively has gotten worse. Watch something like hunter x hunter or start reading toriko (anime sucks). They're pretty good. But if you want, you could start bleach and then drop it later on if you start feeling its not as good. Cause the first 100 episodes are pretty good.

A friend got me into Bleach so I am watching that currently. Not sure how I feel about it as I just started.

Back