What are you watching?

TheRealOne said:
Yeah I don't like the fillers and eventually I stopped watching the anime altogether because I don't like naruto as much as I used to.

As for one piece, my main issue is that the pacing is extremely slow. Like one chapter per episode. :mad:

Naruto is about to end. I don't want to miss the ending.That's the only reason why I am still watching Naruto.

Sword Art Online 2
Never really hard of it. Is it good?

Star_Of_Hope said:
TheRealOne said:
Yeah I don't like the fillers and eventually I stopped watching the anime altogether because I don't like naruto as much as I used to.

As for one piece, my main issue is that the pacing is extremely slow. Like one chapter per episode. :mad:

Naruto is about to end. I don't want to miss the ending.That's the only reason why I am still watching Naruto.

Sword Art Online 2
Never really hard of it. Is it good?

Yeah I only follow the manga now which will most likely end this year.

Well it basically starts off with the main character being trapped inside this virtual reality video game along with thousands of other people and he has to finish the game in order to free himself and everyone else trapped inside. That's SAO which is the first season. SAO 2 is the second season.

Overall it's a pretty enjoyable anime. So I definitely recommend it :D

TheRealOne said:

Well it basically starts off with the main character being trapped inside this virtual reality video game along with thousands of other people and he has to finish the game in order to free himself and everyone else trapped inside. That's SAO which is the first season. SAO 2 is the second season.

I have seen SAO season 1.The story is quite unique and that's it.I can't really say it's good.It's not bad either.

I just want to compare the two seasons. That's what I really wanted to know, whether it is good when compared to season 1 or not.

Star_Of_Hope said:
TheRealOne said:

I have seen SAO season 1.The story is quite unique and that's it.I can't really say it's good.It's not bad either.

I just want to compare the two seasons. That's what I really wanted to know, whether it is good when compared to season 1 or not.

Ohhh okay I thought you never watched SAO before. Well in SAO 2, kirito apparently will go into this game with guns and stuff. But seeing the ending credits, he might use a sword. o.o

So far, it seems somewhat interesting but it's too early to tell so I'd have to give it a few more episodes to see if it's good or not. And I haven't watched the latest episode yet.

TheRealOne said:
Ohhh okay I thought you never watched SAO before. Well in SAO 2, kirito apparently will go into this game with guns and stuff. But seeing the ending credits, he might use a sword. o.o

So far, it seems somewhat interesting but it's too early to tell so I'd have to give it a few more episodes to see if it's good or not. And I haven't watched the latest episode yet.

Is it an ongoing series? What happened to Asuna and kirito's sister?

Star_Of_Hope said:
TheRealOne said:

Is it an ongoing series? What happened to Asuna and kirito's sister?

Yeah it just started. It's on episode 3 and will probably end around 25 episodes. Those girls are still around.

TheRealOne said:
Yeah it just started. It's on episode 3 and will probably end around 25 episodes. Those girls are still around.

I will watch it later then.Waiting needs patience and I am into action genre.

I am going to watch slayers next.I heard a lot about it :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
TheRealOne said:

Cool. And have fun :p I never heard of slayers.

Star_Of_Hope said:

That is more or less my favorite show xD Hope you like it ^^

Star_Of_Hope said:
@[Shaurya] suggested that anime :D
I heard that it's quite good :)

Any other recommendations?

I wish she herself would watch it xD
If you tell me what kind of anime you like I can try to make one =)

Sindar said:

She is the one who suggested that anime.I am into action genre like One piece,Naruto,Bleach.

Star_Of_Hope said:
She is the one who suggested that anime.I am into action genre like One piece,Naruto,Bleach.

Well you probably have seen Fullmetal Alchemist already, so this suggestion is not very valuable. If you like intense fights and don't mind excessive violence you can try Baccano or Hellsing OVA, those are relatively short, about 10 episodes each, and they are pretty well done. Baccano is a story that takes place in 1930s US, mostly realistic, but with a little touch of supernatural. Hellsing is a vampire story. Both of them are on a verge of being horror shows, but they aren't really trying to be scary.

If you want something with less blood and more good humor you can try Lupin III: The Castle of Cagliostro, witch is a movie done by Miyazaki, it is story about a thief trying to help a certain girl. It is very entertaining to watch, though the movie is like 35 years old, so the art style and animation would look quite different from what you normally see in modern shows.

But if you wanna something that is just like OP, Naruto or Bleach - meaning shonen fighting shows - there are Fairy Tail, Hunter x Hunter, Yu Yu Hakusho, Dragon Ball, Soul Eater. Shaurya can give you better recommendations here that I can, she has seen way many shonen shows than I have =)

By the way, did you are try watching sci-fi anime? They actually tend to be pretty good, if you find ones that are done right. I am watching Psycho Pass now and this is pretty great show.

Sindar said:
Well you probably have seen Fullmetal Alchemist already, so this suggestion is not very valuable. If you like intense fights and don't mind excessive violence you can try Baccano or Hellsing OVA, those are relatively short, about 10 episodes each, and they are pretty well done. Baccano is a story that takes place in 1930s US, mostly realistic, but with a little touch of supernatural. Hellsing is a vampire story. Both of them are on a verge of being horror shows, but they aren't really trying to be scary.

If you want something with less blood and more good humor you can try Lupin III: The Castle of Cagliostro, witch is a movie done by Miyazaki, it is story about a thief trying to help a certain girl. It is very entertaining to watch, though the movie is like 35 years old, so the art style and animation would look quite different from what you normally see in modern shows.

But if you wanna something that is just like OP, Naruto or Bleach - meaning shonen fighting shows - there are Fairy Tail, Hunter x Hunter, Yu Yu Hakusho, Dragon Ball, Soul Eater. Shaurya can give you better recommendations here that I can, she has seen way many shonen shows than I have =)

By the way, did you are try watching sci-fi anime? They actually tend to be pretty good, if you find ones that are done right. I am watching Psycho Pass now and this is pretty great show.
I am going to save this list :D I had dropped baccano and I had seen Fullmetal,Fairy tail,Yu yu Hakusho.

Shaurya's list is similar to my list :D
That is the reason why I asked you for more recommendations.

Sindar said:
I am going to watch it soon >. <
Well in a couple of years at least :whoosh2:

Back