what are you listening to at the moment?

I am listening to the song, wave.
It's a vocaloid song. Even though I like lily's version as the original, I love gakupo and kaito's version. So, I have been listening to them for like 2 months now.
I never thought a Japanese song can be this catchy but I would love to learn to sing this song for real :)

I'm listening to The Reluctant Heroes.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFah8TCWOro[/video]

[video=youtube]
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Tyrant said:
[video=youtube]

Interesting
Do you listen to vocaloid songs as well?

come on man!
you are missing out too much. try servant of evil. it's totally cool and that's what got me into vocaloid songs. later try, wave, lie and a stuffed animal, red shoe parade, electric angel kagamine version.

Sebastian said:
come on man!
you are missing out too much. try servant of evil. it's totally cool and that's what got me into vocaloid songs. later try, wave, lie and a stuffed animal, red shoe parade, electric angel kagamine version.
Oh I've heard servant of evil, probably on Lizz Robinett's yt channel. Will check those out. Thanks!

Tyrant said:
Oh I've heard servant of evil, probably on Lizz Robinett's yt channel. Will check those out. Thanks!

You can also listen this messed up wonderful world, kaleidescope Haze, electric magic, sebby loves this twins songs

Hmm, I've never listened to Vocaloid before, though I've heard of it (it's like all over the place on Youtube). Normally I listen to several video game music, Nightcore (which I've just followed 2 years ago), and guitar music like from Depapepe band (they are 2 Japanese guys-band).
Currently I've been playing Persona 5 I'm so absorbed into the game that I always listen to its song now :p.
But hey, Persona 5 songs are pretty good!

Get up Wake up Get out there:
Life will change:

Arsudar said:
Hmm, I've never listened to Vocaloid before, though I've heard of it (it's like all over the place on Youtube). Normally I listen to several video game music, Nightcore (which I've just followed 2 years ago), and guitar music like from Depapepe band (they are 2 Japanese guys-band).
Currently I've been playing Persona 5 I'm so absorbed into the game that I always listen to its song now :p.
But hey, Persona 5 songs are pretty good!

Get up Wake up Get out there:
Life will change:
It looks good. May I know what this is Scott? What is that watch us multiply means? Is it some kind of horror game? By the way try servant of evil song

@Nel You mean the game featured with this song? It's Persona 5.
I've heard many people recommend Servant of Evil, probably I should try it out soon.

Arsudar said:
@Nel You mean the game featured with this song? It's Persona 5.
I've heard many people recommend Servant of Evil, probably I should try it out soon.

Yes. I like the song. By the way n you should try servant of evil. It's really good. I have other recommendations too if you want

[video=youtube]
Cavetown- This is Home

I am listening to patriotic songs.....I really like independence day but I hate working on that auspicious day ;_;

Claraviolet said:
I am listening to patriotic songs.....I really like independence day but I hate working on that auspicious day ;_;

i replied to your other thread about this. i am sorry that you have to work on a holiday like that. you should speak up more and let your manager know that you were no pushover

Back