What are the recent anime that made you want too watch more and more?

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
I couldn't wait to see haikyuu season 4. I would love to see youjo senki too. I like Tanya. She is different.

Good eater comes under this category too. As got other anime they are good and I might watch new seasons but the above scone are really something according to me.

What about you guys?

Can I edit the title to 'What are the recent anime that deserve a future season'?

Akatsuki no Yona Season 2
Baccano Season 2
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun Season 2
Magi Season 3(With the manga ending today, this maybe a possibility)
One Outs Season 2
Rurouni Kenshin(Adaptation of the final arc)

MadaraUchiha said:
Can I edit the title to 'What are the recent anime that deserve a future season'?

Akatsuki no Yona Season 2
Baccano Season 2
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun Season 2
Magi Season 3(With the manga ending today, this maybe a possibility)
One Outs Season 2
Rurouni Kenshin(Adaptation of the final arc)

Yeah, I mean, I wanted to watch them reach the Championship. And, what about the others, you didn't like any of them enough to warrant another season? Or did you like any of them at all?

MadaraUchiha said:
Yeah, I mean, I wanted to watch them reach the Championship. And, what about the others, you didn't like any of them enough to warrant another season? Or did you like any of them at all?

Magi Season 3
One Outs Season 2
Rurouni Kenshin

I don't mind watching the above anime but I wouldn't want to watch other anime in your list.

Claraviolet said:
Magi Season 3
One Outs Season 2
Rurouni Kenshin

I don't mind watching the above anime but I wouldn't want to watch other anime in your list.
You haven't watched Akatsuki no Yona and Baccano?

o.o
Okay, I will give them a try and see what's so good about them and don't compare anime to moribito. It's of another level for me ><

Claraviolet said:
o.o
Okay, I will give them a try and see what's so good about them and don't compare anime to moribito. It's of another level for me ><

In terms of story, Yona is similar. I'm not talking about quality. Moribito has a better start, and is great till 7, but after that, Yona takes the cake for me. There's always a sense of plot progression and character development in that. It doesn't, you know, stop.

MadaraUchiha said:
In terms of story, Yona is similar. I'm not talking about quality. Moribito has a better start, and is great till 7, but after that, Yona takes the cake for me. There's always a sense of plot progression and character development in that. It doesn't, you know, stop.

Why you....
:/
I liked it and I am planning to watch the live action as they are going to cover all the stories and I have heard that the next book yami no moribito is even better.

Claraviolet said:
Why you....
:/
I liked it and I am planning to watch the live action as they are going to cover all the stories and I have heard that the next book yami no moribito is even better.

Live-action, eh? It's going to be difficult to live up to the standards Production IG set.

MadaraUchiha said:
Live-action, eh? It's going to be difficult to live up to the standards Production IG set.

I guess. But I would like to know the story. I am planning to get the ebooks but except for one book none of them got translated to English :(

Claraviolet said:
I guess. But I would like to know the story. I am planning to get the ebooks but except for one book none of them got translated to English :(

Oh, well, then you can look for fan translations in 4chan or reddit, or wait for the live-action movies.

MadaraUchiha said:
Oh, well, then you can look for fan translations in 4chan or reddit, or wait for the live-action movies.

I will be waiting forever ya know. Anyway, why are you still up? Watching anime?

Had to work with the canada client. So, I have been working from home.
What anime are you watching anyway?

Oh...is that so. Watch youjo senki....it's a masterpiece *-*
So, how is this sakamoto desu ga?

Claraviolet said:
Oh...is that so. Watch youjo senki....it's a masterpiece *-*
So, how is this sakamoto desu ga?

I have it in my watchlist. I'll definitely watch it.
If you like the shtick, you'll like the anime. I really liked it.

Back