What anime would you show to your partner first?

The first anime my wife and I watched together was Inuyasha. The first anime my 1st girlfriend and I watched was Love Hina. The first anime my 2nd girlfriend and I watched I say it was GTO but she says it was .hack. After 23 years my wife is still meh about anime but my other 2 partners love it and argue about it all the time.

I mean, you can have a virgin experience together.
are you married grung? did you show it to your partner?
The first anime my wife and I watched together was Inuyasha. The first anime my 1st girlfriend and I watched was Love Hina. The first anime my 2nd girlfriend and I watched I say it was GTO but she says it was .hack. After 23 years my wife is still meh about anime but my other 2 partners love it and argue about it all the time.
that's so cool kaden
and you got one hell of a memory to remember it after all these years

are you married grung? did you show it to your partner?

that's so cool kaden
and you got one hell of a memory to remember it after all these years
Not really. Believe it or not what was the first this or that, that one or another of my partners and I did is a favorite topic of discussion for my spouses. They're always trying to 1up each other.

Not really. Believe it or not what was the first this or that, that one or another of my partners and I did is a favorite topic of discussion for my spouses. They're always trying to 1up each other.
lol that sounds really fun.
it must have been amazing everyday to find stuff you can discuss and all your partners are into anime. that's so wholesome kaden

Another anime.
I did make my husband watch it with me and he was not impressed but that's his problem.

Back