What anime was the biggest let down for you?

DarkAngel

V.I.P. Member
bleach for me.
i am not fond of the ending even now and i want the bleach 2.0 to develop badly lol

Well, getting back on track.... 😅

For me, this would have to be the Berserk season 2 reboot and whatever that animation choice was.

Well, getting back on track.... 😅

For me, this would have to be the Berserk season 2 reboot and whatever that animation choice was.
i don't remember much about berserk apart from the first season
was the anime so bad? i had to look into it lol

i don't remember much about berserk apart from the first season
was the anime so bad? i had to look into it lol
The first season was really good and certainly added to the massive cult following the manga was getting. However, they never made a second season and then years later "rebooted" it by just continuing the manga story, but choosing a strange animation style that is like some CG comic book-looking nightmare fuel.

The first season was really good and certainly added to the massive cult following the manga was getting. However, they never made a second season and then years later "rebooted" it by just continuing the manga story, but choosing a strange animation style that is like some CG comic book-looking nightmare fuel.
lol don't you like cg anime at all?
i don't know how this anime got the animation but in aijin and in god eater, the cg animation looks so cool

lol don't you like cg anime at all?
i don't know how this anime got the animation but in aijin and in god eater, the cg animation looks so cool
Oh no, I like CG... This was very different from normal anything lol. Im probably messing up the description of it, here is a scene lol

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Oh no, I like CG... This was very different from normal anything lol. Im probably messing up the description of it, here is a scene lol

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
that looks truly great.
cg anime fighting scenes are the best with lots of quality moments

Back