What anime subscriptions do you have?

Cameron

It's interesting that we have certain streaming platforms that are totally exclusive to the anime niche, so I'm curious what anime services is everyone subscribed to on here? I'm sure some people have different (sometimes unethical) methods of obtaining content by downloading them, but I personally feel like it's easier and safer to just go with paying a flat rate for a subscription and being able to stream what I want, whenever I want.  Crunchyroll and Funimation are two big ones that come to mind.

Which subscriptions are you guys using?

Honestly, most of the unethical ways are super easy and pretty safe, it’s not like the Limewire days. Nowadays it feels like you have to try for it to be dangerous. I’m not trying to ethically justify it, I just don’t want misinformation floating around.

Crunchyroll and Funimation for Anime, Netflix if that counts. I watched some things on Amazon Prime

Shonen jump for digital Manga

I don't spend time subscribing to any channel when I want to watch animes. Here in this forum I've gotten friends that helps me with recommendations and links to watch any anime.

Sincerem said:
I don't spend time subscribing to any channel when I want to watch animes. Here in this forum I've gotten friends that helps me with recommendations and links to watch any anime.
Yeah, but not all the anime series are free on internet. Either you have buy that anime, or pay subscription to watch online.

Back