What anime made you hate an anime genre?

Rinko

V.I.P. Member
Did it ever happen to you?
I don't want to mention the anime name but it made me dislike harem anime quite a bit. What about you?

Why do you ask us for such a show when you don't mention the show yourself?

I thought Elfen lied was pretty crap and I stopped looking for explicitly gory/horror anime if it was nothing more.

Why do you ask us for such a show when you don't mention the show yourself?

I thought Elfen lied was pretty crap and I stopped looking for explicitly gory/horror anime if it was nothing more.
Well, it would make people laugh at me or even attack me, and will let me just reveal it. It's clannad.
I don't like how everyone kept falling for the protagonist and gave up after they came to know about the female protagonist

Well, it would make people laugh at me or even attack me, and will let me just reveal it. It's clannad.
I don't like how everyone kept falling for the protagonist and gave up after they came to know about the female protagonist

Yeah well it's a VN adaptation and they sometimes go into different routes based on the girl you pick.

Yeah well it's a VN adaptation and they sometimes go into different routes based on the girl you pick.
Yes however it's not realistic enough
Not that I will experienced with harem setting in real life but people aren't that nice

Yes however it's not realistic enough
Not that I will experienced with harem setting in real life but people aren't that nice
I like how you can suspend your disbelief for other anime, but draw the line at harems for not being “realistic”.

I like how you can suspend your disbelief for other anime, but draw the line at harems for not being “realistic”.
I didn't say that I am not biased.
May be it's unrealistic only for me how all the good-looking people would fall for the protagonist in all the harem and reverse harem anime

Back