What anime from 2019 would you recommend?

Kaynil

I think some people like me looking to catch up would like to know what was some of the best anime from last year. Sure I could just search for a list, but we're an anime community and I much rather hear what you guys were up to last year and which anime did you watch and enjoyed last year.

Honestly, I haven't had much of a chance to check anime last year, other than watching My Hero Academia. 

What about you? Did you watch any anime of the year in 2019?
Which ones would you recommend?

Are there any anime you were recommended or are interested in watching?

I barely watched anything as I've been losing interest and other stuff but Kimetsu no yaiba is easily a must watch. It's animation and soundtrack are superb and the best for any shounen action. I also loved The Promised Neverland and think it's a must watch from last year if you like mystrey/thriller/horror but one person here will disagree on this. Has the Best opening of 2019.
As for as continuing stuff, AOT season 3 was insane especially part 2. I would watch this ASAP. Mob psycho season 2 was also in the good to great range through out. Had the best fight scene and sakuga scene in one fight and it was glorious.

i want to recommend dokyuusai
it's a great anime movie and it doesn't even take up too much time to watch and i highly recommend it

Dororo, Mob Psycho Season 2, Kaguya-sama, Kimetsu no Yaiba and Attack on Titan Season 3.
Kanata no Astra and Cautious Hero were okay-ish.

Burnsy said:
Wait that was in 2019? Then this one too.
No that was from 2018.

MadaraUchiha said:
Dororo, Mob Psycho Season 2, Kaguya-sama, Kimetsu no Yaiba and Attack on Titan Season 3.
Kanata no Astra and Cautious Hero were okay-ish.

No that was from 2018.
Their is whole lots of anime you still carry on your mind till today. I haven't watched any of the list you made here ever since I started with anime. Maybe I'll say since five years now I haven't put my face on the TV screen to watch animes.

Sincerem said:
Their is whole lots of anime you still carry on your mind till today. I haven't watched any of the list you made here ever since I started with anime. Maybe I'll say since five years now I haven't put my face on the TV screen to watch animes.

I... have no idea what you are talking about these are merely anime from 2019 I recommended a few months back after looking at my MAL list.

MadaraUchiha said:
I... have no idea what you are talking about these are merely anime from 2019 I recommended a few months back after looking at my MAL list.
Lol, I was actually saying, you have completed many anime series with the anime list you made. But no problem, I've seen the options I love, and I'll be watching them soon.

Back