What age did you get into art?

i didn't get into art until I got my first Poser program (3D computer Art) when I was maybe, 35.  The reason being that I can't draw or paint.

I started getting into art when I was around five years old. I loved the coloring and drawing as well as various miscellaneous arts and crafts. Around the age of 12, I started dabbling around with digital art design, then web design. It kind of took off from there. I remember getting my first real start with graphic design when I joined a ProBoards forum called "Solid Snake Designs" way back in the day (they're no longer an active site). They were the "go to forum" for anything and all things graphics related. I learned a lot from there.

I have been into art myself since I was really little and started drawing and also painting in nursery (kindergarten)

As much as I do like to create art from time to time I only know so much and I am only able to draw certain things as well so I wouldn't say art is something I do daily or a lot.

I have always been artistically inclined crafting different things. But I started drawing in my early 20s.

Back