We're the Silver Wing Pirates

Shaurya

@MadaraUchiha, @smoker, @Mansi14, @Monkey D. Luffy, @Zero, @Shole

Yo everyone!

We finally have a crew name \(^o^)/
We're officially the Silver Wing Pirates. :angel:

Now that we're done choosing a name, let us talk about our crew ranks. Do you want to have posts like captain, vice-captain, first division commander, second division commander? Or do you want to be like the Straw Hat Pirates and choose designations like swordsman, sniper, doctor etcetera? Or we can all just be plain old Sliver Wing Pirates =)

What do you think? =)

What happen to the draw? O_O anyway....lets not be so old fashion, i say we have a democracy with a president and members of parliament XD sailing like a sir ;-)

Star_Of_Hope said:
May be we might win this battle :D

*pat pat* I guess people can't live without hope :sigh:

Zero said:
What happen to the draw? O_O anyway....lets not be so old fashion, i say we have a democracy with a president and members of parliament XD sailing like a sir ;-)

It was a draw before I decided to vote :evilgrin:
By the way, what kind of ranking system do you want in our crew?

Shaurya said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
May be we might win this battle :D

*pat pat* I guess people can't live without hope :sigh:

Zero said:

Doesn't matter really, captain is the only thing we really need, oh and a strategist who can control things while they go crazy and everyone is just throwing knives and bombs and stuff x) So he can also monitor things like HP and what ever, u know, to be sure youre winning ;-)

Shaurya said:
We dont really need anything besides captain. oh maybe a strategist who can monitor the battle and make sure there's order when everyone is just throwing knives and bombs like crazy people x) He can also monitor things like HP and whatever, you know, to keep us efficient and ahead :)
Other than that we don't nd anything really

Kizaru said:
Zero said:
oops double post.....ma bad x)

Isn't double posting allowed?
i posted some stuff and I don't want any ban X(

Theres no rule against it, i just felt dumb posting the same thing twice on the same page x)

Zero said:
Theres no rule against it, i just felt dumb posting the same thing twice on the same page x)
We are all dumb one way or the other xD

Zero said:
We dont really need anything besides captain. oh maybe a strategist who can monitor the battle and make sure there's order when everyone is just throwing knives and bombs like crazy people x) He can also monitor things like HP and whatever, you know, to keep us efficient and ahead :)

Okay o_O So who is going to be the strategist? :3

Shaurya said:
Zero said:

Okay o_O So who is going to be the strategist? :3

probably madara, he's good with such things. It could probably also be the captain.

Back