We Never Learn

Ace

Manga Name: We Never Learn

Source: Manga Rock

Ranking: Rank #46

Chapters: 130

Genres: School Life, Harem, Ecchi

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description:
Yuiga Nariyuki works hard every day to obtain a full-college scholarship by his High School to support his poor family. His headmaster promises that he'll get it if he full-fills a small condition. He has to tutor two resident female geniuses Furuhashi Fumino (Literature-genius) and her friend Ogata Rizu (Science-genius), so that they can get into their dream-college. The catch is that Fumino wants to major in Science and Rizu wants to major in Literature despite them failing constantly in those subjects.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Opinion: The comedic choices and scenarios in this manga is quite out there. Personally, some of the development is slow but it's still quite nice. a good read if you want something light.

Ranking: [X] Means it checks the box [/] Doesn't completely satisfy [?] not sure

Personal Ranking: 8.5/10
[/] Manga complete?
[X] Great Art?
[X] Stunning story-line?
[X] Fantastic Character design?

Explanation of the reduction of my rating:
N/A

i never thought you would read an echhi manga.
but i think i don't know a lot. story looks normal and it could have been a good read if i haven't read so many similar stories

Blackangel said:
i never thought you would read an echhi manga.
but i think i don't know a lot. story looks normal and it could have been a good read if i haven't read so many similar stories

all manga have a hint of ecchi, well most. I'm not against it i just don't preffer the genre

Ace said:
all manga have a hint of ecchi, well most. I'm not against it i just don't preffer the genre
i am sorry.
i always saw you posting about only martial arts genre and didn't expect this

Blackangel said:
i am sorry.
i always saw you posting about only martial arts genre and didn't expect this

No need to apologize, i'm always open to suggestions even if it's not one of my preferred styles or genres. Always sticking to one type gets old in my opinion.

Ace said:
No need to apologize, i'm always open to suggestions even if it's not one of my preferred styles or genres. Always sticking to one type gets old in my opinion.
then give bromance webtoon a try.
it's so funny and i am laughing so hard in every chapter. it just have bl vibe but nothing more than that

Blackangel said:
then give bromance webtoon a try.
it's so funny and i am laughing so hard in every chapter. it just have bl vibe but nothing more than that

I'll give it a shot can't hurt, it's called Bromance?

Ace said:
I'll give it a shot can't hurt, it's called Bromance?
yes and you can only find it in webcomics..
read the chapter 115 and then you can decide if it's worth your time or not.
webcomics is an app

Blackangel said:
yes and you can only find it in webcomics..
read the chapter 115 and then you can decide if it's worth your time or not.
webcomics is an app

Alrighty i'll give it a shot, i'll get it tonight then try it tomorrow (if i do get interested i'll end up staying up all night if i enjoy it)

Ace said:
Alrighty i'll give it a shot, i'll get it tonight then try it tomorrow (if i do get interested i'll end up staying up all night if i enjoy it)
very rarely there is a connection between episodes.
it's like saiki kusuo and have limited story chapters but all about the fun

Back