Watch sooner?

JennyorAlice

How long have you been watching anime?

How did you get into it? Basically, what show grabbed you and pulled you into the world of anime....

Would you go back and start watching anime sooner?

I couldn't watch anime sooner if I wanted to, I started in 1996 when Toonami first started in the USA and at the time that was the only way anyone in my area could view anime.

I was watching anime before knowing it was that back since I was a kid, so I don't really think I wish I had known sooner. I still enjoyed it even if I didn't know that it has its own term.

I understood a bit better around the first years of high school thanks to the new friends I made there. They introduced me to the different names of genres and a few to get me started.

I remember my friend loved Orphen and Slayers, haha.

I'm the same as Kaynil, I watched anime before i knew it was the term, but i would have wanted to get to certain anime's before i really got into it, although i was always surrounded by the option, i only chose it at a later age... i guess i needed a real push to get into everything relating to Japan, not just anime but the culture and everything surrounding it.

I watched a few pokemon episodes when I was like 7.... I came to know about anime in the month of December in the year 2012.... Started with Naruto, Death Note, Steins Gate, Code Geass, Fate/Zero....

i don't remember what pulled me into anime but i am glad that something did pulled me. i love anime now but not more than the movies and drama. i like them all equally.

Back