Watch a superhero animated show - challenge !

Elvis

V.I.P. Member
I have a challenge for those of you who want to expand your non-anime knowledge. If you accept this challenge, reply in this thread. I will find an episode from a western superhero show for each person who replies (a different episode for each person, not the same episode for everyone), and I will post the links in this thread. For example, shows like: Batman, Superman, Green Lantern, Spider-Man, X-Men etc.

What you have to do is to watch the episode that is assigned to you. Only that episode (around 20 minutes). And after you watch it, you have to reply to this thread and tell me if you liked it, what you think about the episode, about the animation style etc.

All you have to do now is reply to this thread and say: "I accept the challenge". Then I will quote your post and give you the episode link. Don't worry, it's from a free website, like YouTube or DailyMotion or other free website. No piracy.

i am in.
but i don't want any fights lol. and i might not like anything most of the time. sorry

Here you go. This is one of my favorite episodes of Batman Of The Future. It's not the regular Batman. It's his successor and it happens in the future.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here you go. This is one of my favorite episodes of Batman Of The Future. It's not the regular Batman. It's his successor and it happens in the future.

the episode is alright. giant rats, that will be a nightmare for anyone but poor diana, she must have felt really lonely.
the animation isn't too bad either.

I accept the challenge.
Will I get the same video and episode?
No, this is your episode. It's from X-Men: The Animated series. It's about the mutants from Marvel. You know, Wolverine, Nightcrawler and the rest of them. I think you'll love it. 😎

No, this is your episode. It's from X-Men: The Animated series. It's about the mutants from Marvel. You know, Wolverine, Nightcrawler and the rest of them. I think you'll love it. 😎

that's not.. lol
i thought i would get the cooler version since i accepted the task first

That's a really good episode.
Not many people would be able to see everything in a positive light

Back