Wanderful_Learning

Mansi14

During the previous year when my inactivity reached it's peak, I lost, achieved, learnt, felt, saw, heard, understood a lot of things. Minute yet important details of living.
I regret inactivity but have all intention of making this place as active as before.
During the long break I lost touch with most of the anime and manga Andy it might stay like that for a while but I will do my best to make most relevant, genuine posts I can. 

This thread right here will be a bloggish thread for my very self.
Hope to see AMF family back :D
That isn't even a Fantasy. Internet families, all blooming, do exists  :cheers:

5th September, 2018:
Days pass by in a flash (_ _) After two months or so, things seem to be going at a normal pace than before now.
The year 2018 has been so full of unexpected events one after another (_ _)
I got into a minor accident last to last Saturday (my sister, who was driving a scooter and me crashed with a bike, got few injuries inside mouth and leg, it has healed now so nothing serious).
I had a week break from all the work and studies because of that, in that time I read few manga! I didn't have laptop at home then, now that I do, I shall be making threads about those~

Hope to be around x) See ya~

Today (April 8th) I woke up and did chores. Mind you my chores include cleaning and giving food to 13 cats, a parrot and 2 tortoise >.> and well...cleaning their shit, dusting, etc.
Then had to accompany mom to grocery shopping and lunch outside. Then had to go to a mom's office. Started working there two hours per day, typing and clerical work currently.
Also from tomorrow onwards I plan to start with adobe illustrator and a new anime finally!

Currently, no. But yesterday I watched Spirited Away anime movie.
Now I have to watch Steven Universe (Not an anime). A friend insists too much on watching it so I must.
After I finish that, I'll watch some anime. How about you Nel?

Mansi14 said:
Now I have to watch Steven Universe (Not an anime). A friend insists too much on watching it so I must.
I am watching hajime no ippo but I would like to drop it. It's too stupid.

Mansi14 said:
I am watching hajime no ippo but I would like to drop it. It's too stupid.

Nel said:
Do you know that we have watched one outs? Will you watch an anine with us?

We have watched as in together in real life or started at the same time? I'd love to watch with you guys anyway :)

Mansi14 said:
Oh I didn't watch it. Okay I'll watch it then...

Great and I have posted a Thread about suggestion s. If you got something in your mind reply there. We can watch recommendation first.

I'll just keep updating this thread from now on if there is something (probably not anime related and more about my activity and such o_O, you are free to not read it) that I want you all to know.

**Unable to tag anyone**

Mansi14 said:
I'll just keep updating this thread from now on if there is something (probably not anime related and more about my activity and such o_O, you are free to not read it) that I want you all to know.

**Unable to tag anyone**

Tagging is back. @Mansi14
How are you? It's been a long time since I last saw you here.

MadaraUchiha said:
You could have tagged each other if you wanted to test it out.

Come on man! She wanted people to know that she is back. She didn't mean to just test the tagging in this thread. I forgot to tag one other member who replied to me recently @Mina

Back