Vote for the October movie group watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnsy

V.I.P. Member
https://www.strawpoll.me/18736948

You can vote for multiple answers and you probably should because that would give better results. Just vote for all the ones you're interested in and would like to watch. Then we will go in descending order of most votes for watch order.

[size=small]@Silver_Fox[/size][size=small]@Blackrose[/size][size=small]@Blackangel[/size][size=small]@Lucifer[/size][size=small]@Demon_Skeith[/size][size=small]@JdR2V[/size][size=small]@manga1977[/size][size=small]@Star_Of_Hope[/size][size=small]@Claraviolet[/size][size=small][size=small]@JdR2V

MadaraUchiha said:
If the multiple choice thing is a problem for you it's possible in the forum's poll itself.
exactly my point.
i don't understand why it needs to be somewhere else and i have to use vpn to connect to this forum and it's not allowing me to access the link

Blackangel said:
exactly my point.
i don't understand why it needs to be somewhere else and i have to use vpn to connect to this forum and it's not allowing me to access the link

Isn't the point of a vpn to allow access to all sites.

MadaraUchiha said:
If the multiple choice thing is a problem for you it's possible in the forum's poll itself.

I don't trust it to work properly.

BurnsyCEO said:
Isn't the point of a vpn to allow access to all sites.

I don't trust it to work properly.

it's a free vpn are it gets blocked by many sites
i can't even access kissanime with this vpn

Blackangel said:
it's a free vpn are it gets blocked by many sites
i can't even access kissanime with this vpn

Just turn it off then

MadaraUchiha said:
We've actually done a multiple choice poll before and it worked.

How is this not way better?

Reminder to vote. Only 3 people voted so far.

Blackangel said:
i need the fuking link to access the fuking poll

And you can use the goddamn VPN to open this site, turn off VPN, then click on the link!!

BurnsyCEO said:
Reminder to vote. Only 3 people voted so far.

And you can use the goddamn VPN to open this site, turn off VPN, then click on the link!!

Perhaps it's better to create a poll here, I was gonna use the excuse of laziness anddidn't think it would be true but it actually is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back