Vote for MAF - 3

Nope. It's fine. To be honest, I wear traditional clothes only ...so it's not for me anyway >>
I didn't ...oh well.
traditional clothes?
clarie you are in the uk and you need more layers there. and to whom do you want that shirt? rinko said she would order it for you

traditional clothes?
clarie you are in the uk and you need more layers there. and to whom do you want that shirt? rinko said she would order it for you
Uh....it's a huge change and I am trying to accommodate but I am a bit old school ...so...
Well, I don't need her to order one for me xD I can order that myself if I want to and get a MAF logo as well, while I am at it xD

Uh....it's a huge change and I am trying to accommodate but I am a bit old school ...so...
Well, I don't need her to order one for me xD I can order that myself if I want to and get a MAF logo as well, while I am at it xD
old school? you are 29!
clarie did you hear nonsense before? get the maf shirt girl!

old school? you are 29!
clarie did you hear nonsense before? get the maf shirt girl!
o_O I am old!
However I really need to change my dressing style...I know >> I need to get used to shoes as well (_ _)/
Haha...I would rather get an Itachi BJD first xD

o_O I am old!
However I really need to change my dressing style...I know >> I need to get used to shoes as well (_ _)/
Haha...I would rather get an Itachi BJD first xD
lol no one made itachi bjd for you
he is popular but not so much lol

I haven't been around man. Sorry and losing can make a person feel down too.
May be we can win it next time man. Cheer up :cheers:

Back