Volcanic Age

Ace

Manga Name: Volcanic Age

Source: Luminousscans

Ranking: N/A (The site i use do not use rankings)

Chapters: 183

Genres: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Martial Arts, Shounen

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description:
Joo Seo Cheon, a man who survives the age of war through sheer luck and becomes the elder of the Hwasan faction, only to live a life full of regrets and doubts. As he lies on his death bed, waiting for the inevitable, he is returned to the past…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Opinion: Yes this is another re-incarnation story, but this one is pretty dang good. The MC's personality is one of the best i've seen in manga's not arrogant, not overbearing and a pretty decent guy to friends/family. The stories progression is pretty good not too fast but not too slow, the characters you meet along the way are actually interesting.

Don't even get me started on the art! This in my opinion and taste is one of the best manga for character design world design less so but the characters are stunning, Amazing detail and overall just good.

Ranking: [X] Means it checks the box [/] Doesn't completely satisfy [?] not sure

Personal Ranking: 10/10
[/] Manga complete?
[X] Great Art?
[X] Stunning story-line?
[X] Fantastic Character design?

Explanation for my rating: the manga updates once a week, the art i explained above, the storyline is one that keep you hooked (or at least it kept me hooked). Character design i don't need to go into it anymore.
[/align]​

Back