Vocaloid stuff discussion

I have heard of them before
The free software stuff but vocaloids are cool or may be it's just my personal preference and nothing more

I get it
Most of the time, I am the same too and I like vocaloids a lot but I don't like Miku just because she is overrated

Well, I avoid her songs as well
I don't usually try to listen to her songs in general but I go with nonsense speaker and some of her other songs

I've never specifically sought out any vocaloid stuff but yeah I'm kinda with Demon_skeith here, I do like Japanese music but what I've heard of Vocaloid I just don't really care.
It is cool how popular it is though, even if it's mostly just miku that's in the spotlight.

CryingClown said:
So what is this vocaloid thingy? I already happy with listening Babymetal lol

Try this video kiddo.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Do let me know your opinion about it

CryingClown said:
I've listened @Claraviolet the music is good but the vocal sounds bit off

Hmm.. Then what do you think of this kiddo?
Its a famous song.. Also these are made by software which can sing xD

CryingClown said:
I've listened @claraviolet it sounds like MIDI music but it's pretty good, but again.. the vocal sounds bit off lol is this the signature style of vocaloid?

what do you mean by a bit off?
the vocalids are really cool. they are something

Blackangel said:
really? robotic?
only because you know they are not regular people lol. listen to benzene series.

Yes, it sounds like heavily engineered. Can't you tell the difference between them and singer like Gloria Estefan and Mariah Carey?

CryingClown said:
Yes, it sounds like heavily engineered. Can't you tell the difference between them and singer like Gloria Estefan and Mariah Carey?

seriously?
then try paranoid doll of gackt and gakupo clarie asked me to listen to it and tell me who is human and who is not.

Blackangel said:
seriously?
then try paranoid doll of gackt and gakupo clarie asked me to listen to it and tell me who is human and who is not.

Post the song here to make it easier to me lol

CryingClown said:
Post the song here to make it easier to me lol
that one
and tell me what you think of it lol

CryingClown said:
It's the same lol the voice sounds bit off, well.. maybe that's just the style of Vocaloid

lol you are being too picky.
and a real human also sang that song in between lol

Back