Visual Kei & Rock band interviews!!

doggy.jpg

This is a cool thread! Music is a big part of my life, I love new bands and i'm in a band myself so i'll have to check out all these interviews and listen to their songs!

nagashiwa said:
Thank you (^_^)

Very welcome :)

gemxtria said:
This is a cool thread! Music is a big part of my life, I love new bands and i'm in a band myself so i'll have to check out all these interviews and listen to their songs!

That's so cool. What kinda music do you play?

Blackrose said:
Very welcome :)

That's so cool. What kinda music do you play?

I play genres called Hardcore / Beatdown. Kind of a subgenre from Metal.
Popular bands to check out if you're interested are Terror, Lionheart, Madball, Power Trip, Malevolence, Knocked Loose, Incendiary

gemxtria said:
Popular bands to check out if you're interested are Terror, Lionheart, Madball, Power Trip, Malevolence, Knocked Loose, Incendiary

wow gem
you got really cool tastes. and i am liking this more and more.

Blackangel said:
wow gem
you got really cool tastes. and i am liking this more and more.
Like i said music is a really big part of my life so i listen to a wide range of genres. Some favourites of mine are Limp Bizkit, Korn, We Came as Romans, Loathe, Taylor swift, Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons, John Denver, Baby Metal, Black Sabbath... plus more, but i'd just end up boring you

gemxtria said:
Like i said music is a really big part of my life so i listen to a wide range of genres. Some favourites of mine are Limp Bizkit, Korn, We Came as Romans, Loathe, Taylor swift, Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons, John Denver, Baby Metal, Black Sabbath... plus more, but i'd just end up boring you

no it's cool
those are really great names. what about vocaloid songs? i think i asked this before but i don't remember the answer for it.

gemxtria said:

I see, cool
I'm not much of a metal fan though..I'm more into soft and pop rock..the hardest I go is evanescence or linkin park

gemxtria said:
Have you interviewed any heavier Japanese bands? Like SAND, Kruelty, Dooms of Ghetto? SAND are a big hardcore band and Kruelty have just signed with a european booking agent

Could you please link me to their SNS? Then I will check them out.

And hardcore? what kind of hardcore? usually bands say they are hardcore while they actually aren't at all.

Back