Video Games Discussion Section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamikaze

I'm sure a lot of people here play video games here so it would be cool if there was a video game discussion section where we can discuss topics relating to it.

@[Shaurya] We don't need a separate section for that.We can discuss such stuff in general discussions section or in forum games section :)

Star_Of_Hope said:
smoker said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
@[Shaurya] We don't need a separate section for that.We can discuss such stuff in general discussions section or in forum games section :)

no you can't :mad:
And why is that?

wait I will tell you....

See you cant post introduction thread in rpg section and forum news announcement in general discussion's

Every sub-forum has there own role in this forum if we post game threads in general discussion's it would be like spamming the whole forum

smoker said:
wait I will tell you....

See you cant post introduction thread in rpg section and forum news announcement in general discussion's

Every sub-forum has there own role in this forum if we post game threads in general discussion's it would be like spamming the whole forum

What about forum games section? You can discuss there by creating a new thread.

Star_Of_Hope said:
smoker said:
wait I will tell you....

What about forum games section? You can discuss there by creating a new thread.

forum games section? seriously?

it currently has 45 threads in it and only few are using it,if we start posting there I'm sure no one will notice it at all.it would be like throwing something in a hole

I Can give you another suggestion for it divide forum games in to two divisions one for forum games and another for games

this would make things interesting

smoker said:

it currently has 45 threads in it and only few are using it,if we start posting there I'm sure no one will notice it at all.it would be like throwing something in a hole

I Can give you another suggestion for it divide forum games in to two divisions one for forum games and another for games

Will a sub forum for video games section do for now @[Claraviolet]

Star_Of_Hope said:
smoker said:

thanks hope-senpai

Star_Of_Hope said:
smoker said:

@[smoker]
how about ..putting Bleach,,..naruto,,..etc..forums as sub-forums..(*makes somespace for another section)..and..then making a video games section..?..those forums are not being used that actively..anyway...

Albert Newton said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
smoker said:

@[smoker]
how about ..putting Bleach,,..naruto,,..etc..forums as sub-forums..(*makes somespace for another section)..and..then making a video games section..?..those forums are not being used that actively..anyway...

we can but there are many people who watch/read naruto and bleach putting them in sub-forum is a good idea but it is a difficult job to maintain it.

Albert Newton said:
@[smoker]

Naruto and Bleach are popular.We are not going to make them as sub-forums :)

Star_Of_Hope said:

Well putting it in the forum games section would be kind of redundant because that section of the forum pertains to "post related/forum" games while the section I'm talking about is in regards to different types of games. Like computer games, console games (PS4, Xbox One, etc) and what not. But yeah we could also use the general forum for that. I'd say that when we get more members and video game related threads increase within the general section then maybe we could add a video game section then.

Also I wouldn't want to post it in the forum games section because posts there don't count lol. A video game section would not have spam like the forum section does for obvious reasons.

TheRealOne said:
Well putting it in the forum games section would be kind of redundant because that section of the forum pertains to "post related/forum" games while the section I'm talking about is in regards to different types of games. Like computer games, console games (PS4, Xbox One, etc) and what not. But yeah we could also use the general forum for that. I'd say that when we get more members and video game related threads increase within the general section then maybe we could add a video game section then.

Also I wouldn't want to post it in the forum games section because posts there don't count lol. A video game section would not have spam like the forum section does for obvious reasons.
If there are too many threads about "video games", we will make a new section(We will also move all those threads to the new section)

:)

Is that okay now?

Star_Of_Hope said:
TheRealOne said:

If there are too many threads about "video games", we will make a new section(We will also move all those threads to the new section)

:)

Is that okay now?

Hmmm exactly what I'd think you say : D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back