Vampire Knight

Nel said:
Doesn't if decrease our post count? Do you watch vampire knight?

I don't think it does, it is the same amount of posts, just in one thread instead of two. no?

MadaraUchiha said:
Well, it's kind of unprofessional to encourage duplicate threads.....

I get that point but everyone want to express and write a thread, more effectively.
You didn't answer my other question. This thread is about vampire knight.

I didn't get you.
What do you mean by that?
same amount of posts?

Nel said:
I get that point but everyone want to express and write a thread, more effectively.
You didn't answer my other question. This thread is about vampire knight.

I didn't get you.
same amount of posts?

No, I don't watch it......

Nel said:
I didn't get you.
same amount of posts?

That when someone merges a thread, all the posts in Thread B go into thread A. Therefore, the post count wouldn't decrease because (usually) no post is deleted.

Kaynil said:
That when someone merges a thread, all the posts in Thread B go into thread A. Therefore, the post count wouldn't decrease because (usually) no post is deleted.

then it effects only threads?
that doesn't sound bad.
who is the one in your avatar?
is it a vampire?

Nel said:
then it effects only threads?
that doesn't sound bad.
Nel said:
who is the one in your avatar?
is it a vampire?
Nah. I'm a nut for The Legend of Zelda games, so 9 out of 10 times I tend to have an avatar of Link. This one Young Link from the Majora's Mask manga.

that's good to know.
legend of zelda. never heard of it.
is there an anime for that?

I watched the whole of it, not sure I liked it. It was too girly at times. I didn't particularly like the love triangle? between Zero, Yuki and Kaname Kuran.

Naiwen said:
I watched the whole of it, not sure I liked it. It was too girly at times. I didn't particularly like the love triangle? between Zero, Yuki and Kaname Kuran.

Yes, for that reason. And I didn't like the human Yuki, neither did I like vampire Yuki.

Am i seeing things or did that goddess just beat pickachu in that video?
with a single blow?

This anime was appealing at first because of Zero but at the same time even Zero couldn't sustain my interest because he barely develops outside of being her possible love interest.

Kaname(spelling) was just a creepy arrogant jerk.....

Yuki was an idiot as a human and an idiot more so as a vampire.
The anime was just a mess and the relationship/triangle was worse.

Then you know...incest.

Kai said:
This anime was appealing at first because of Zero but at the same time even Zero couldn't sustain my interest because he barely develops outside of being her possible love interest.

Kaname(spelling) was just a creepy arrogant jerk.....

Yuki was an idiot as a human and an idiot more so as a vampire.
The anime was just a mess and the relationship/triangle was worse.

Then you know...incest.
We are talking about anime bro?
you seem to like you have read manga.

It's a good anime of romance genre but you might want to know that in the manga, you might find some forbidden content between brother and sister.
For anime, you don't have worry about it. So, you can watch the cool anime.

KuranKaname said:
It's a good anime of romance genre but you might want to know that in the manga, you might find some forbidden content between brother and sister.
For anime, you don't have worry about it. So, you can watch the cool anime.

not because i like it but i think you are praising it a lot. it's not a very great anime and the rating for it is low. don't suggest it to anyone without knowing their preferences.

Back