Vampire knight anime ending discussion

Kaname

V.I.P. Member
It isn't a long anime and it's a shojo anime with some action.
I know that many people here aren't into shojo and other anime except for action, comedy and seinen, shonen. I am just hoping anybody else saw this anime here. What do you think of the ending?
Is it okay for you to end this anime with lose ends?

i watched it. because of you, i thought of watching it and completed it. even for a shoujo anime, it's good but i might have to read the manga to get the true ending. will yuki, end up with zero? or will she pick kaname at the end?

*spoilers ahead
*turn back

Kaname will be with her and when he dies she goes back to yuki. Don't ask me the cliche and I never liked it. They are blood siblings and that's bloody incest right there. You will only see romance between kaname and yuki in the manga till the end.

KuranKaname said:
*spoilers ahead
*turn back

Kaname will be with her and when he dies she goes back to yuki. Don't ask me the cliche and I never liked it. They are blood siblings and that's bloody incest right there. You will only see romance between kaname and yuki in the manga till the end.

i despise insist, but if they love each other, then it's all good. did they love each other at the end?

Back