V.I.P. Section

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
What do you guys think about V.I.P. section for OPF?

We made a V.I.P. section but we are not sure about whether to launch that section or not.
Also, a V.I.P. user is generally a user who donate money for OPF's improvement(We are thinking of getting a custom theme for OPF and it costs more than 65$ and then there is the issue with hosting).

So, what would you like as a V.I.P. member?

Well, we need to find sponsors, and for that, our post count must be high, and we must have atleast 500 members............And, of course, we may have to allow commercial advertising...........

MadaraUchiha said:
Well, we need to find sponsors, and for that, our post count must be high, and we must have atleast 500 members............And, of course, we may have to allow commercial advertising...........

I don't know much about advertising but what exactly is commercial advertising?
Do we need to find people individually, who can afford or something of that sort?

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:

I don't know much about advertising but what exactly is commercial advertising?
Do we need to find people individually, who can afford or something of that sort?

Well, I am talking about big companies.............They'll probably come if we have 2000+ active members............So, ask Clara to not delete too many members..............

MadaraUchiha said:
Well, I am talking about big companies.............They'll probably come if we have 2000+ active members............So, ask Clara to not delete too many members..............
She is just worried about the load on the server.
Also spam accounts attract spam accounts :(
I will ask her about it :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
She is just worried about the load on the server.
Also spam accounts attract spam accounts :(
I will ask her about it :D

Yea.....That's why, I am asking you to not delete too many accounts...........It'd be better if we have 150-200 accounts...........

MadaraUchiha said:
Yea.....That's why, I am asking you to not delete too many accounts...........It'd be better if we have 150-200 accounts...........

We do have 100+ legitimate accounts madara :D

Back