Utopian setting in any anime....

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
There are many dystopian settings but I don't remember any anime having this utopians settings. Do you guys know any? I don't consider psycho pass as utopian setting

Claraviolet said:
There are many dystopian settings but I don't remember any anime having this utopians settings. Do you guys know any? I don't consider psycho pass as utopian setting

Music anime after like utopian settings. Love live, akb0048, k on. Slice of Life anime are mostly youcan settings too

I'd consider Psycho-Pass as having more of a futuristic setting. 
And, I've been wanting to watch this anime for a long time, but I'm pretty sure Aria the Animation series has a Utopian setting.

Aria the animation... Never even heard of it. Hmm... Well it's difficult to find ideal utopian setting anywhere and I don't want something like psycho pass in our future

Claraviolet said:
Aria the animation... Never even heard of it. Hmm... Well it's difficult to find ideal utopian setting anywhere and I don't want something like psycho pass in our future

Yeah, thought so. You won't find anime like that if you search about random shit like Battery.

Claraviolet said:

not sure what you mean by utopian, any good examples?

if an anime got only utopian story, then it wouldn't be able to move ahead with any plot, as it's already perfect so this is the stupidest question that i ever saw.

BurnsyCEO said:
Cross ange had a type of society like that. Only on the surface though.

Come on asi have already mentioned, I don't even consider psycho pass as the ideal utopian setting. You should get the picture now

Claraviolet said:
Come on asi have already mentioned, I don't even consider psycho pass as the ideal utopian setting. You should get the picture now

Then as yaoifangirl said this is a stupid question. Why would you watch an anime like that.

BurnsyCEO said:
Then as yaoifangirl said this is a stupid question. Why would you watch an anime like that.

Come on.. Is it that bad too ask for an ideal setting.. Jeez kids. I am tired of tragic, psychology, twisted stuff.
Forget it

Claraviolet said:
Come on.. Is it that bad too ask for an ideal setting.. Jeez kids. I am tired of tragic, psychology, twisted stuff.
Forget it

then do something else that watching anime. you won't get any anime with such a pleasant setting and with no story

Back