Usopp is the target. Will he make it this time?

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
Usopp is at his limit. 
He is barely alive and now he is the target because he pissed off the great king "Donflamingo". Will he make it this time?
He is trying to fight against the whole country, pirates, civilians and now even the marine not to mention the Donflamingo's family.

It isn't going to be easy this time. Someone strong is needed for usopp to survive.
May be Bartolomeo will protect usopp out of admiration :D 
What is your opinion about this situation guys?

NightBaron said:
he is ^^
and he has got sabo and bart

Still, he can't move on his own and now we will have to face the whole country!
Not to mention that sabo got his own mission to accomplish.

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Oda won't let a main character die easily.............

Well, he isn't the main character :D

I never said that he is the main character...........I only said that he is "a" main character............Anyone who is a Strawhat is a main character............

MadaraUchiha said:
I never said that he is the main character...........I only said that he is "a" main character............Anyone who is a Strawhat is a main character............

Not all the straw Hats will live to the end :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Not all the straw Hats will live to the end :D

They will unless someone else becomes the writer of OP............In my opinion, Oda has an aversion towards killing people............

If that's the case, then how would you explain people who are talking about big mom's move?

Back