Username tags/ranks

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
Now we have some custom ranks instead of star images,in our forum.These ranks or tags appear in every post bit and even in your profile instead of "star" images. Group promotion tags are different, from that of the normal
"registered users".It's a new upgrade.

We are going to take some "super moderators" not just "moderators", for a specific forum.We are going to take a single mod for now.We will take one more mod when our site reaches 2K users i.e. in a week or two. signing up for the mod position will be up, in a day or two.

Thanks

Yours OPF Team.

NightBaron said:
u should probably^^
remove the brook thing with musician written on it :D

That's called "group image" It is made by our member named @[Jack].We can't possibly do that :)

Star_Of_Hope said:
NightBaron said:
u should probably^^

That's called "group image" It is made by our member named @[Jack].We can't possibly do that :)

I am not against it but kinda gives the false impression of me being a musician :p

NightBaron said:
I am not against it but kinda gives the false impression of me being a musician :p

Then hurry up and get another group promotion :D
Those group promotions indicate the strength,something like HP in rpg.It indicates the activity of a particular user :)

Star_Of_Hope said:
NightBaron said:

Then hurry up and get another group promotion :D
Those group promotions indicate the strength,something like HP in rpg.It indicates the activity of a particular user :)

LOL yeah sure:p

Star_Of_Hope said:
NightBaron said:
u should probably^^

then atleast see that it is smaller than actual avatar of the user.....i think user avatar should appear first i.e. on first glance than his Group....:D

Albert Newton said:
then atleast see that it is smaller than actual avatar of the user.....i think user avatar should appear first i.e. on first glance than his Group....:D

It is a badge.It indicates that you are a reputed member of our forum.If we make it any smaller,people will have a hard time in getting the real meaning :)

Star_Of_Hope said:
Albert Newton said:

It is a badge.It indicates that you are a reputed member of our forum.If we make it any smaller,people will have a hard time in getting the real meaning :)

yeah....but users avatar should stand out better than rank/reputation right.....reputation is not that important matter to stand out better than avatar....:D

Albert Newton said:
yeah....but users avatar should stand out better than rank/reputation right.....reputation is not that important matter to stand out better than avatar....:D

So,are you telling me that,the avatar you've chosen is dull when compared to our custom forum badge? :p

Back