Up Daily Post Goal (if possible) ?

HannahCN

There's been so much activity of late, I'd like to think that if this is a possibility, we should easily be able to hit a higher DPG, and I think actually changing it would also spur people on more to hit it. 250, maybe, but I think we should even be able to hit 300 if we flex some.

Well, I don't think people would appreciate that as of now, Hannah.
Even now Blackangel believes we might not be able to meet the yearly goal which is just 470 posts away and we still have 3 weekdays for it :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, I don't think people would appreciate that as of now, Hannah.
Even now Blackangel believes we might not be able to meet the yearly goal which is just 470 posts away and we still have 3 weekdays for it :D

Fair enough, I'll try to contribute, though I'll never be one for posting in quantity over quality.

HannahCN said:
Fair enough, I'll try to contribute, though I'll never be one for posting in quantity over quality.

Thank you, Hannah.
I am sure we will be able to increase our post goal soon. I do care a lot about quantity and anime discussions posts.

hi hannah
and i know why you think we need to increase the goal but usually it's just me, rinko, gemxtria or cryingclown who posts a lot and it's difficult to meet the goal of only 200 for me.

It's hard to exceed the 200 limit.
I am sure there are days where we obtained more than 200 but it's very rare

Rinko said:
It's hard to exceed the 200 limit.
I am sure there are days where we obtained more than 200 but it's very rare

Yeah, I was just thinking if the goal was more than 200, people might also be more motivated to meet that goal.

HannahCN said:
Yeah, I was just thinking if the goal was more than 200, people might also be more motivated to meet that goal.
I see where you're coming from. We strive to reach 200 and then stop, and we've managed that easily the past 2 days. If we upped it to say... 250/300 then we would work hard to meet that goal naturally

gemxtria said:
I see where you're coming from. We strive to reach 200 and then stop, and we've managed that easily the past 2 days. If we upped it to say... 250/300 then we would work hard to meet that goal naturally

Exactly.

yesterday we made so much
but today, it's nothing at all and i don't feel good to post more. wonder if we can even get 200 today

Blackangel said:
but today, it's nothing at all and i don't feel good to post more. wonder if we can even get 200 today

We already did, so yeah. Though I was sleeping, so I guess my contribution today wasn't that big. Seems most of you decide I won't be posting much today at some point and then just decide to do it by yourselves. XP

HannahCN said:
We already did, so yeah. Though I was sleeping, so I guess my contribution today wasn't that big. Seems most of you decide I won't be posting much today at some point and then just decide to do it by yourselves. XP

lol you could say that
but hannah you prefer quality over quantity and for most of us it's just the challenge of meeting the goal.

Blackangel said:
lol you could say that
but hannah you prefer quality over quantity and for most of us it's just the challenge of meeting the goal.
I like a mixture of both haha!

Blackangel said:
lol you could say that

Fair enough, but I've learned not every post needs to be a sweeping epic saga as well. =P

Blackangel said:

110 more.
I highly doubt we can make sure much during the inactive hours so it's a lost cause. We can worry about that later

Star_Of_Hope said:
110 more.
I highly doubt we can make sure much during the inactive hours so it's a lost cause. We can worry about that later
Never say never, we have a few people that turn up later and are on at the same time as me

Star_Of_Hope said:
110 more.

Angel said the same thing yesterday, iirc, and we went over by a country mile. =P

HannahCN said:
Fair enough, but I've learned not every post needs to be a sweeping epic saga as well. =P

lol you are right.
and we got 90 more posts and i am still very sick.
and your posts are cool hannah
yours too @gemxtria

Blackangel said:
lol you are right.
and we got 90 more posts and i am still very sick.
and your posts are cool hannah
yours too @gemxtria
We still have a bit of time. Don't worry i'm sure we'll manage to reach it

Back