Unemployment

Nebulous

Is unemployment a great problem where you live now?

Do you know people who have lost their jobs recently?

What do you think the role of the government is in regulating the unemployment situation?

How should the government help people who have lost their jobs?

Government can help with regulations to make it easier for people to start business, the easier it is then the easier for economy to grow. Inviting foreign investor is also a good way to grow economy

I tried to get on it years ago, but didn't make/earn enough apparently. I had to end up looking for a new job fully, but ended up just reapplying and getting SSDI approval. I know people who lost their jobs during the height of COVID, but then were hired back on.

i think it's hard to get a job these days when compared to the past.
many people gave up their family businesses after the pandemic and even i try hard to put food on the table for just myself.

About where I'm staying, a lot of people are not interested in working. I have seen some vacancies open for a while now and no one's taking the job.

Is unemployment a great problem where you live now?

Do you know people who have lost their jobs recently?

What do you think the role of the government is in regulating the unemployment situation?

How should the government help people who have lost their jobs?
Yes unemployment is a problem here. Yes I know people who have lost their jobs. The government should stay the F$%# out of it they are the reason unemployment is so bad here. The best way the government could help would be to stop artificially raising inflation.

Yes unemployment is a problem here. Yes I know people who have lost their jobs. The government should stay the F$%# out of it they are the reason unemployment is so bad here. The best way the government could help would be to stop artificially raising inflation.
i really wish for a better future.
people all deserve a better life than what they live. if only g0d try to punish people who earn without working hard...this world will become a better place.

A lot and recently many people lose their jobs.
However, things will get better like they always do at the end.

Unfortunately it's prevalent around where I live. It's heartbreaking to see people who doesn't have a home because they lost their job and couldn't pay the bills. Even if it's summer, it gets cold at night and thinking about it, makes me even sadder.

Unemployment is a great problem in the country where I live. There is no exact data but it is estimated that about 11.12 percent of people are unemployed. This figure does not include semi-employed or under-employed people. It is even said that people living under the poverty line account for about 17 percent of the total population.

Unemployment is a great problem in the country where I live. There is no exact data but it is estimated that about 11.12 percent of people are unemployed. This figure does not include semi-employed or under-employed people. It is even said that people living under the poverty line account for about 17 percent of the total population.
people suffer a lot
and others do help them but sometimes it's not enough

Unemployment has always been a big issue in England. At the moment our government is bringing in new things such as a restart scheme and also free classes on gaining qualifications that you will need to get you into work and that is helping to an extent but it is still early days.

My eldest has been struggling for two years now to get a job and he has managed to now find one after being placed in the restart scheme which is amazing.

Back