Uh.....YouTube channel?

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
I have been thinking of creating one. I love singing and talking about space and bjds....
However I am timid....so...any advice for me guys? Do you think it's a good idea for me to create a YouTube channel?

If you have the passion to run a YouTube channel and you have something that you enjoy doing that you can make videos of and upload then I say go for it! I myself am also timid and I thought I would never be able to make videos for places like YouTube or TikTok or even live streams to places like Twitch but I found that once I started doing it and I got into it and I enjoyed it, that all went away.

If it's something you want to do then go for it :D

I only have three words for you:

shia-labeouf-just-do-it.gif

I'd love to hear you sing. Will you be using your phone's camera to record yourself?

I'd love to hear you sing. Will you be using your phone's camera to record yourself?
Couldn't have said it better! Never let your fears hold you back from doing something you have an interest in as you will regret it in the end and it is never as bad as you may think it is going to be. I learned that the hard way but I am so happy that I gave things a shot I was worried about.

I don't think I will record myself. I will just play it as MP3 or something similar to that.i am really timid so...

don't be too shy
you have to overcome it and only then you can do greater things and life is not too long
Thank you kiddo.
I don't have time at the moment but I will publish them at the earliest. I have the recording with me anyway xD

Don't be shy if it's good for your self improvement. Having a youtube channel sounds like a good experience, i'll subscribe to your channel

Thank you kiddo.
I don't have time at the moment but I will publish them at the earliest. I have the recording with me anyway xD
lol calling me a kid when i am more than a decade older than you.
but you need to have more courage and break your limits clarie

Back