Ugliest pokemon, according to you.

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
Well, there are so many cute pokemon are there, in the pokemon world.

It's difficult to point out pokemon which are ugly in the lot. Still, if you want me to pick the "ugliest pokemon" according to me, I would definitely go for Jynx.

She is really ugly with her purple hands.

There are no ugly pokemon, in my opinion. There are pokemon that are creepy-looking and weird-looking, but the drawing style lacks detail, so you can't really see ugly features, like you can in other anime.

alakazam said:
There are no ugly pokemon, in my opinion. There are pokemon that are creepy-looking and weird-looking, but the drawing style lacks detail, so you can't really see ugly features, like you can in other anime.

Then what is the creepiest pokemon according to you?

Well, it's usually the pokemon belonging to the ghost type (with some exceptions). I would have to look trough all the 720 species of pokemon because I haven't watched the show in a while and I am not familiar with the latest pokemon.

I might make a video about this on my YouTube channel. Thanks for the idea, Star_Of_Hope.

i think all the pokemon are most of the time ugly and only when they are acting all cute, i find them cute and that even moves to pikachu too. i don't get the cute thing inn pokemon

i would have to say in terms of pure creepiness for me it's Cubone, swear I read that that little pokemon wears the skull of it's dead mother on it's head. Even that story sends a few shivers down me to be fair. In terms of an actual 'ugly' pokemon though I'm going for Koffing/Wheezing, just..ew. Why?

Back