Twitter

Arariel

By now, most people have one. Do you actually use yours for anything?

I originally didn't use Twitter much at all, but have started using it more now that I am uploading videos on Youtube.

Well, I recently created an account.........Initially, I thought it was not as good as Facebook, but, these days, I am kind of getting addicted to Twitter............

MadaraUchiha said:
Well, I recently created an account.........Initially, I thought it was not as good as Facebook, but, these days, I am kind of getting addicted to Twitter............

My biggest gripe is the inability to type long messages. Seriously, I do not want to be forced into using l337 speak to talk.

David17k7 said:
I never liked twitter, it just isn't my thing

Same here. I never got the hang of it. Like, I have an account but I don't know how to keep in touch with others. Facebook seems more user-friendly than Twitter.

Twitter is mostly useful for stuff like following and twitting famous people or some webmaster you're following his scripts works of.
I personally didn't find any other good features on Twitter and so stopped using it.

Another funny tip is to follow cosplayers with huge tits and nice asses but no other reasons to use Twitter for, in my honest opinion!

Back