Trouble Making New Member Alert.

AkimichiPratik

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Like, yo, prathicc akimichi desu, i love lolis and pewd, i have art skillz and i am a total weeeb.[/font]

Bruh, seriously! Welcome (back) to AMF. Post in better language next time :toomad1:

Don't you start the loli thing here :lost1:

i don't like loli much. if it's mutual then i it could be fun to read but otherwise it would be robbing the cradle

Mansi14 said:
@AkimichiPratik As she said, sore language can get you banned here. You can check out rules of the forum here.

i like your lively friend. i am tired of formal language speaking but it's good to read his posts after a long time. but too bad that he couldn't keep up with that

SecretWish said:
i like your lively friend. i am tired of formal language speaking but it's good to read his posts after a long time. but too bad that he couldn't keep up with that

u r gucci. mansi is a haterr

SecretWish said:

Well, as long as he doesn't create any kind of mess :toomad1:

AkimichiPratik said:
u r gucci. mansi is a haterr

thanks. i know if they allow i will swear in all of my posts but that's not allowed and it's fucking annoying to not to use them

Mansi14 said:
Well, as long as he doesn't create any kind of mess :toomad1:

you could not ban him. if you could give me support, i could be free too. you are the mod boss

AkimichiPratik said:
if they ban u ill protest.

thanks but think it would work? i finally got the second group promotion and got the colors name. don't want to get banned now

SecretWish said:
you could not ban him. if you could give me support, i could be free too. you are the mod boss

thanks but think it would work? i finally got the second group promotion and got the colors name. don't want to get banned now

He'll be banned if he doesn't abide with the forum rules in spite of being my friend. I see no reason for him to get any exceptions.
Moreover, this a welcoming thread, let's drop the ban-talk for now :p

Mansi14 said:
He'll be banned if he doesn't abide with the forum rules in spite of being my friend. I see no reason for him to get any exceptions.

i expect my friend to treat me specially. i don't like when they treat me smile with strangers. i won't keep up the ban talk

Mansi14 said:

SecretWish said:
i expect my friend to treat me specially. i don't like when they treat me smile with strangers. i won't keep up the ban talk
It would be unfair to other users. Rules are rules.

[quote="Mansi14" pid='95466' dateline='1527755724']
It would be unfair to other users. Rules are rules.

:whaat:  Right.
[/quote]

but you could make people feel special and you could really to them later
i expect that from my friends and people who know me. would you be happy if your friend treats you the same as others?

Back