Trigun anime review by minji

Minj369 said:
Sure, i would like to read something you would write ^^

thanks you my lady xD
i would write things and hope you will give me your opinion about them too.

no mention of that theme that puts hair on your chest? one of the best anime intro tunes if you ask me

Minj369 said:
The city was already empty, they were evacuated, i remember that clear as day hehe since the only time that he did kill someone in theanime he dived into a horrible depression and went into hiding.

He destroyed 3 to 4 cities. it's not possible to evacuate that many cities.

I watched it a long time ago so may be I got the details wrong.
So, he never killed anyone at all in his life?

CielPhantomhive said:
I watched it a long time ago so may be I got the details wrong.
So, he never killed anyone at all in his life?

I alrady gave a small hint in my comments to the fact that he did. just one.

Minj369 said:
I alrady gave a small hint in my comments to the fact that he did. just one.

May I know who that is? I don't remember him killing anyone.

There is a spoiler tag for that [s poiler] without the space and closing tag would have done the trick.
I don't remember legato person minj

Why are you dead? :D
I will watch it again. Did you see the book of murders?

Nel said:
Why are you dead? :D
I will watch it again. Did you see the book of murders?

i don't know how to do that spoiler thing in a comment, just in the beginning of a thread, so i basically runed peoples experiance in this show with that comment... because i don't know how to do it, plus i was dead tired when i wrote it.
i never saw a book of murderd... lol jk jk, no i didn't watch it... i'll look for it and add it to my list.

Minj369 said:
i don't know how to do that spoiler thing in a comment, just in the beginning of a thread, so i basically runed peoples experiance in this show with that comment... because i don't know how to do it, plus i was dead tired when i wrote it.
i never saw a book of murderd... lol jk jk, no i didn't watch it... i'll look for it and add it to my list.

It's the forum fault. They should provide links to improve things and easy for us to see what we can use. You didn't ruing anything. So, relax.
You should watch it though.

I remember watching bits very long time ago. This anime is on my bucket list. I definitely need to watch it It is a gem.
Thank you very much for the review mimj369. :D

I think and Vash are the ones I remember the most. Vash is such a riot from what I can recall.
I guess back then heroes that challenged expectations were in, I remember Ruroni Kenshin with his Oro back in the day just a few years before I was introduced to Trigun.

Kaynil said:
I remember watching bits very long time ago. This anime is on my bucket list. I definitely need to watch it It is a gem.
Thank you very much for the review mimj369. :D

I think and Vash are the ones I remember the most. Vash is such a riot from what I can recall.
I guess back then heroes that challenged expectations were in, I remember Ruroni Kenshin with his Oro back in the day just a few years before I was introduced to Trigun.
Awe no problem it was my pleasure writing it, after all, i fell in love with that show from the first 2 seconds of that amazing opening!
those kind of heroes are in until today as a matter of fact, you have OPM and many more that the Hero, is not really what you expect it to be. Ahhh Runrouni Kenshin, i miss that show.... i still remember the most amazing words in that show, such a throwback to 1800's Japan, is rare these days... it's not only the Oro though. it was the Sessha as well, which killed me the first time, it's such a humble and selfless way to speak, but you do understand that Kenshin's voice is a woman right?

Minj369 said:
Awe no problem it was my pleasure writing it, after all, i fell in love with that show from the first 2 seconds of that amazing opening!
those kind of heroes are in until today as a matter of fact, you have OPM and many more that the Hero, is not really what you expect it to be. Ahhh Runrouni Kenshin, i miss that show.... i still remember the most amazing words in that show, such a throwback to 1800's Japan, is rare these days... it's not only the Oro though. it was the Sessha as well, which killed me the first time, it's such a humble and selfless way to speak, but you do understand that Kenshin's voice is a woman right?

Back