Tower of God

Demon_skeith

So I watched the first episode tonight, besides irking the long time fans of the show, it seems to be starting off pretty well. Anyone planning on watching it?

Grey_Fox said:
I'm pretty sure i've heard of this title before.. it's webtoon right..

yep, a very long one and suppose to be really good in terms of story. Sounds like the webtoon popularity of one piece.

Demon_skeith said:
yep, a very long one and suppose to be really good in terms of story. Sounds like the webtoon popularity of one piece.

is it very good?
what's it all about?

First episode was very interesting, and its about someone climbing an extremely tall tower to go after his friend, though snickers from the community state its far more than that.

Not sure if anyone is keeping up with it, but the anime is getting very interesting now. With the next episode looking to be fun and action packed.

It's a typical shonen anime, but I like typical shonen anime when it manages to be a lot of fun and it is a lot of fun.
Gripes: it's exposition-heavy at times and the story-telling can sometimes be incoherent.

MadaraUchiha said:
It's a typical shonen anime, but I like typical shonen anime when it manages to be a lot of fun and it is a lot of fun.
Gripes: it's exposition-heavy at times and the story-telling can sometimes be incoherent.

There is a lot to learn, hopefully once all the background lore is done the series will go more smoothly.

So the anime's 1st season ended last night with ep 13, overall it was a pretty great season and I'm looking forward to more!

Demon_skeith said:
So the anime's 1st season ended last night with ep 13, overall it was a pretty great season and I'm looking forward to more!

Yeah I'm curious to see how Rachel is going to deal with the ramifications of everything. I am somewhat disappointed that it's a bit of a cliff-hanger ending. Hopefully season 2 is a lot better.

MadaraUchiha said:
Yeah I'm curious to see how Rachel is going to deal with the ramifications of everything. I am somewhat disappointed that it's a bit of a cliff-hanger ending. Hopefully season 2 is a lot better.

I'm hoping as well, though fans of the webtoon said this entire season was merely the prologue.

Back