Topics MONTH.......START!

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
Topics MONTH.......SSSSSTART!!!!!!!!

I hereby announce the start of the TOPICS Month.
Please take a look at this thread :D
http://onepieceforum.net/Thread-Topics-month

Anyway the real reason why we are introducing this topics month is because of our OPF statistics.Take a look at threads stats and posts stats(in attchaments)
Post are okay..just okay but thread stats are ...... :eek:hgod:

Anyway,every admin and mod must participate in this event.There aren't any exceptions for you guys.
@[MadaraUchiha],@[Shaurya],@[Star_Of_Hope],@[smoker],@[X-Caster],@[Kamikaze],@[MelloLily].(this isn't directed to any particular admin (_ _) )
We can't possibly demote as you are our precious friends but honestly..it is your responsbility to take of this forum.You've volunteered to do this job after all ;)
So,please login and make some posts and threads everyday.

I am not the one to say this but let's aim for the top 5 posters :evil1:
Let's bring them down guys ;)

Anyway,please post either 100 threads or 250 posts by the end of this month to complete this event and claim your prizes in this very own thread D
Well them OPF(aka NBF) let's ROLL!!!!!!!!
P.S.As I am in the uni lab and why professors are monitoring us like continuously...please forgive me for any sort of mistakes ./_\.

MadaraUchiha said:
What if we fail to meet those things before the stipulated deadline?

We are not going to do anything.It just shows how much you care for OPF.That is all :D

Claraviolet said:
P.S.As I am in the uni lab and why professors are monitoring us like continuously...please forgive me for any sort of mistakes ./_\.

Wow, so you took a risk to write that post :O That is a dedication o_O

Zero said:
won't too many threads all over the place make life tedious x(
Well,but we can have more topics to discuss.Isn't that right?And we have one month to do this.In other words 4 new threads every day(by one member)
MadaraUchiha said:
@[Star_Of_Hope] I am not going to spam..............
That's great :D
Sindar said:
Wow, so you took a risk to write that post :O That is a dedication o_O

She is obsessed with OPF.She is trying to bring new members everyday.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well,but we can have more topics to discuss.Isn't that right?And we have one month to do this.In other words 4 new threads every day(by one member)

But like 4 per day for 30 days is way too many....and thats just one person O_O don't you think? i mean like if they have nice things to talk about then its fine make a thread....but making so many threads just for the sake of making threads is ....i don't know. its pretty much spamming...gonna be hard to find the threads we actually wana take part in with so many random threads popping up at every moment. plus popularity isn't urgent is it? as long as we have everyone here we'll get by in the mean time :) maybe like 6 per month per person if you have to
EDIT: i just read the "or 250 posts" part.....guess thats reasonable ._. oops

Zero said:
Star_Of_Hope said:

But like 4 per day for 30 days is way too many....and thats just one person O_O don't you think? i mean like if they have nice things to talk about then its fine make a thread....but making so many threads just for the sake of making threads is ....i don't know. its pretty much spamming...gonna be hard to find the threads we actually wana take part in with so many random threads popping up at every moment. plus popularity isn't urgent is it? as long as we have everyone here we'll get by in the mean time :) maybe like 6 per month per person if you have to

Well,then there is the other alternative, 250 posts :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
Zero said:
hmmm i might, but its exams now so i can't make promises x(

According to clara "zero can't do this in a million years" but I would, still like to encourage you :D

LMAO dammit XD that sounds just like her .....and just like me ._.
errr....ok i try. but my exams end close to the end of october so i need some kind of handicap x) like get 150 posts and a few threads lol

Zero said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
Zero said:
hmmm i might, but its exams now so i can't make promises x(

According to clara "zero can't do this in a million years" but I would, still like to encourage you :D

LMAO dammit XD that sounds just like her .....and just like me ._.
errr....ok i try. but my exams end close to the end of october so i need some kind of handicap x) like get 150 posts and a few threads lol

We can make exceptions for hard workers.Isn't that right @[Claraviolet] @[Shaurya]?
How about 150 posts and 25 threads?

Star_Of_Hope said:
We can make exceptions for hard workers.Isn't that right @[Claraviolet] @[Shaurya]?
How about 150 posts and 25 threads?

hmm in 14 days.....seems doable :D

Back